Definitely curious

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
GlassPlug

Definitely curious

Post by GlassPlug » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:36 pm

Hello. I stumbled onto this site via a kink forum. Didn't know this was a thing, but it's starting to make sense for me. Vaginal is painful (three children, I think they broke my vagina) and I get more stimulation from anal with clit play. Not sure I've embraced the "only" aspect yet, but that's part of why I'm here. Time will tell. ;)

MissChief

Re: Definitely curious

Post by MissChief » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:02 pm

Welcome to the community! :D

I've found that lots of people still use clit play but otherwise remain anal only, but some don't. Are you able to orgasm from anal stimulation or do you still have clitoral orgasms?

GlassPlug

Post by GlassPlug » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:08 pm

Well, that's a whole other issue. I've never achieved orgasm. Ever. So I'm trying different things to see if something new might work.

MissChief

Post by MissChief » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:29 pm

I'm sorry to hear that :(

It took a long time for me to have anal orgasms, but with a lot of persistence and experimenting it did happen. I found that having a full bladder helped me. I'm not really sure why but I think it puts more pressure on the vaginal canal if you're filling your ass and have a full bladder. It takes about 40-ish minutes to orgasm that way with vigorous, deep thrusts with a dildo. Certain positions are better than others too, like lying on my side or with my legs up and knees together. Basically any position where my thighs are together because it puts even more indirect pressure on my vagina.

It also helps to be kinda mentally vacant in a way. It's so much easier to orgasm when you are focused on what you want and put all other worries and mental preoccupations aside.

That's just my experience. Everyone has a different path though, but once you find the right way to pleasure your body and stay mentally zen, the bliss will come. I wish you all the luck in the world!

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:46 pm

Hi GlassPlug, welcome to this forum! :)

-Haunter

(PS I recommend you check out all my posts and reply if you wish ahah ;))
Think, it's free ;-)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:40 pm

Hello and welcome! I've noticed a lot of women in a similar situation—vaginal sex no longer being enjoyable or even being downright painful after having children, and a realization that going anal only instead can bring back the fun and pleasure of sex without pain.