New kid on the block

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
flht06

New kid on the block

Post by flht06 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:10 am

Nice to find a place with a focus on anal. I've been interested in all forms anal, e.g., penetration, rimming, for many years. I appreciate being penetrated as well because I'm well aware of the pleasure a proper insertion can give.
My situation is somewhat unique in that my wife has vulvodynia, a condition which makes intercourse extremely painful. There is very little that can be done to minimize the extreme discomfort. However, she has always been a person who loves sex and loves being penetrated, for both physical and psychological reasons. I can't remember when at least digital penetration of her rosebud wasn't SOP. Now, we have a collection of anal toys that we use, as well as my own instrument. We're often in a '69' position penetrating each other with toys. We have a pair of butt plugs that we'll insert in each other and then go out for drinks. When we toast, she gives me that wink that says it all about the rest of the evening.
Good to be here!!

amorous945

Re: New kid on the block

Post by amorous945 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:53 am

Hello, I was glad to find a group like this, too! There are so many good, substantive posts here.

I've never heard of the condition that your wife has, but from what I've read it seems that the two of you are managing well. By the way, what is "SOP?"

marcus

Re: New kid on the block

Post by marcus » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:53 am

And good to have you here!

I hadn't heard of vulvodynia before, so I just looked it up - it sounds very unpleasant. It does seem to be the case that there are many medical issues that affect the vulva/vagina. This is often why many couples end up experimenting with anal, but end up finding that it is actually more enjoyable and intimate (and with far fewer complications).

flht06

SOP

Post by flht06 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:50 am

Standard Operation Procedure