New here and saying hello!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Mistergirth

New here and saying hello!

Post by Mistergirth » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Hey guys I'm Drew from Houston. Figure the city is so big I shouldn't be found. I've been interested in this lifestyle for a year or so now and it's been one of my reoccurring Fantasies. I just want to find some like minded people nearby and go from there. I think just being here makes us all open minded so thanks for that.
I've been having a hard time for years finding a girl open to even attempting anal training never mind full penetration. I look forward to seeing if there is anyone open minded enough or with the same interests to try it and I figure here would be a good place. Say hello ask me anything I'm an open book.

Haunter

Re: New here and saying hello!

Post by Haunter » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:21 pm

Hello Mistergirth, welcome to this forum!
Think, it's free ;-)

Mistergirth

Post by Mistergirth » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:58 pm

Thanks! How active is this forum. How consistently are people on here? Or is it a core group of 20 that do most of the interaction?

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:36 pm

Mistergirth wrote:Thanks! How active is this forum. How consistently are people on here? Or is it a core group of 20 that do most of the interaction?

I personally try (and do it with as much passion I am capable of) to do my best. I wish the others (or *more* of the others) did the same.
Think, it's free ;-)

Jeripp

Post by Jeripp » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:00 am

Mistergirth wrote:Thanks! How active is this forum. How consistently are people on here? Or is it a core group of 20 that do most of the interaction?

I would say this forum is above average in the number of men and women who are active. The quality of the posts is way above average, IMO.

Welcome!

I like your user name!
XXX, Jeri

Mistergirth

Post by Mistergirth » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:16 pm

Sounds good guys. Thanks. It seems the quality of the posts are more serious. Not just I like to fuck ass any girls like it?

So I guess my question would be how would one find someone into this? Seems as if this is the only forum about it and we'll you can't just go through life dating girls bringing this up and hoping they are Into it.

Has any relationship developed from this site that anyone knows of?

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:52 pm

Mistergirth wrote:
Has any relationship developed from this site that anyone knows of?

Good! That's a very interesting question. I'm curious too!!
Think, it's free ;-)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:35 am

Hello and welcome! The community is large but activity varies a lot as people drift in and out or get busy with other things for a while. Right now we're in a little bit of a quieter period, but I'm sure it will pick up again.

I know plenty of friendships have formed here, but I don't know about anything more—not in public, perhaps in private.

yosemitesspam

Post by yosemitesspam » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:02 pm

Yeah, pretty much. It isn't like there are thousands of anal folks in Houston posting here every day. But we can hope. ;)

Cheers

YSb