Hello from down under

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
sako13

Hello from down under

Post by sako13 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:17 am

Hi all,
Introducing ourselves all the way from down under, New Zealand.
We are an anal only couple who have been happily married for 7 years. After the birth of our second child 4 years ago I had a vasectomy as we decided that two children were just right for us with our careers and also allowed us time spent with the kids.
Post vasectomy and firing off well in excess of the number of shots to clean out the "pipes" my test came back as still having a low but unfortunately viable count of sperm.
We had always enjoyed anal sex several times a week anyway, and due to "changes" in my wife's vagina post second birth combined with we both dislike condoms she asked we go anal only as a method of maintaining our intamacy. Her still being able to be regularly penetrated and fucked but also as a low form of birth control until my counts came down.
However overtime we spent less and less time with any focus on vaginal or clitoral stimulation, and more on pure anal. I have always been a firm Dom and "C" sub, even from our first month of dating and i always ensured that anal was a core part of her training so the transition to AO whilst not trouble free.has been fairly straightforward.
She cums at least half the time from hard anal penetration only and is often even able to squirt from a particularly deep or a wide stretch anal session.
She has been anal only for 4 years now and she has not has any vaginal or clitoral stimulation for at least at 3 years. She is plugged everyday immediately on getting home from work until either I choose to use her ass or bedtime. Every weekend she is plugged for the majority of each day. It took two years of anal plug training before "C" was able to function normally in everyday life fully plugged and sealed. We often indulge in spur of the moment sex, and it nearly always results in me unloading deep in her ass standing doggy or her bent over a table, park bench, what ever is around when the mood strikes.
C is a vegetarian so eats pretty clean, with a fairly strict cleaning programme back there we are usually "incident" free if the mood strikes and she's not prepped prior.
Anyway great to be here in the group and we can't wait to get to know you all.
Xxx kiwicouple xxx

KinkyGermanGuy

Re: Hello from down under

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Welcome aboard. I am living in NZ, too.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:33 am

Hello and welcome! Sounds like you made the most out of that situation and pretty naturally fell into long term anal only as a result! That's great you've not only kept up the AO that long but managed to do strict clit denial as well, keeping the focus on her ass and her anal orgasms. I'm a pretty firm believer in that myself.

sako13

Post by sako13 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:25 pm

Hi all, has been a fair while since we have visited but thought we would update.
We are now into our 7th year as an anal only couple with this being our 5th year with strict clit denial.
C now manages to achieve orgasm multiple times most times we make love from anal only. Either from direct penetration from me or toy play.
We even managed to get C to squirt on the odd occasion which is pretty cool. Especially if I'm going at her with her on her back and her legs over my shoulders, there's something incredibly erotic about feeling her squirt out over my belly and legs. We did play around with strict chastity for a couple of years locking her clit and pussy away in a custom chastity belt but found it to be a distraction and she has grown to be disciplined enough not to need it.
Most days C is plugged anally for at least half the day, and nearly always over the entire night.
Size of plugs (we often use a 8" long expandable pear plug, which she loves/hates 😉), and anal denial are now used as punishments and controls for behaviour but are rarely needed as C has become very well behaved.
The newest thing we have introduced is a fem dom couple who maybe once a month "take" C overnight for training and play.
They have introduced her to heavy enema play which is something I'm not really into other than using them as a daily function of hygiene.
However C has started to heavy clean herself several times a week as a result of these sessions and says she loves how it helps her take our longer toys deeper and with confidence.
Anyway let us know what you think and if you have any suggestions of direction we should take her into with her everyday life and training.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:11 am

Thanks for the update, @sako13!

7 years AO and 5 years without clit stimulation is fantastic! Congratulations to the both of you. And that's also terrific that she's having multiple anal orgasms regularly. Eliminating clit stimulation really does have its rewards.

Some people enjoy chastity as its own kink, and that's fair enough if it's what works for them, but I've often thought of physical chastity as a means to an end, a way to help develop self control over time, and eventually the physical restriction isn't necessary anymore, as you've discovered.

sako13

Post by sako13 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 1:44 pm

Update - hi all. Been a while since I have been on but just a quick update on our AO life.
We are now 11 years into anal only.
I can’t even remember the last time I touched C pussy or clit, it’s been years but we have a full and satisfying live life.
We have sex 5-6 times a week, and C is plugged for most of the time outside of that living a 24hr plug life.
She prefers being plugged all day and feels uncomfortable without her plugs in.
We have a very dominate and submissive life and she begs to please , but has her own and very seperate life outside of our home life with many friends, and activities.
I believe if it wasn’t for our anal only lifestyle we would probably have separated by now but a common love of anal and what we have built together has really brought us together.
Her ass is so well trained now that she cums 3-4 times just from anal penetration and the first is usually very quick, with the others happening over the course of our love making.
Anyway- hope you are all doing ok and enjoying life
M&C