Just joined

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
notnice66

Just joined

Post by notnice66 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:40 pm

It may be unusual to come to this lifestyle at 50, but that's the way it is. I am single and bisexual and it seems my sex life has been going towards anal only for some time. It is now at the stage that I don't enter into a new sexual relationship unless it has an anal focus. The surprise is that once I made that decision I don't have much difficulty finding like-minded partners. Anyway, just a brief hello to everyone and I'm so glad to have found this site. xx Alicia

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Just joined

Post by analsexonly » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Hello and welcome!

What has been leading you towards anal only, and what was the deciding factor where you decided that was what you wanted from now on? Also, out of curiosity given your statement on not having difficulty in finding partners—what general part of the world are you from, and how do you tend to go about initiating with a new partner and letting them know that you're anal only?

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Wow, if I answered all these questions in detail it would fill a dozen pages! ;) Anyway, I am in Australia and live in a rural area. I'll post more as I get time.

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Hi Alicia

Just joined after I saw your post when I was a student my ex an I read your stories on literotica over an over my ex loved the one called full bowels and he had me receate the scenes I'm it on number of occasions.

Do you still write?

Love you lots you were an inspiration

Kel x

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi Neighbour! (I'm also from rural Australia - yes, it's a big place ...).

Just wondering whether anal play is involved when you have a female partner and if so whether you top or bottom (or both)?
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

notnice66

Post by notnice66 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Hi Farmer, yes I enjoy an anal relationship with a woman. She is the top, but there is a little bit of switching :twisted:

Strident

Post by Strident » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:51 am

There's something especially exciting as a (somewhat) younger man in my 30s to find that a woman in her 50s would think this way!

It's somehow even more exciting when someone breaks your traditional expectations! X

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:52 am

Hi notnice66! I read your messages just now... Welcome to the forum... Anyway another user referred to something you wrote... What is it (and how did they knew so? I think I missed this passage)
Think, it's free ;-)

Kelly_ukf

Post by Kelly_ukf » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:23 pm

Seaech under the authors name in literotica she wrote great anal stories

Analislife

Post by Analislife » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Only women can say such a thing, "once I decided to go ao then like minded people come around." If this only happened for men too