Entering....MrsCanassman - back door only please

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
MrsCanassman

Entering....MrsCanassman - back door only please

Post by MrsCanassman » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:19 am

Greetings you ass lovin' bunch. Canassman has been urging me to join for a while butt I've been sitting on my bum about it for a long time. I've enjoyed the submissions he has shared with me and it always leads to great discussions. The most recent request to get a lady's perspective on cocks, ass fucking sensations, etc.. convinced me take the plunge. Why not? New Year...new experiences.

You all probably know about our AO history... Canassman has undoubtedly shared much over the last 2 years. It has been exactly 2 years today since we decided to be AO and I have to say it has been the most intimate, loving, and intense sex we've ever had. Not to mention it has been the most connected and in tune we've ever been in our whole relationship.

I'm looking forward to reading posts having thoughtful discussions with you all.

Wishing you all a year full of amazing experiences.
MrsCanassman

Kelly_ukf

Re: Entering....MrsCanassman - back door only please

Post by Kelly_ukf » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:45 am

Lived your perspective for me it's the taboo an shame element that gets me going right at the start like the times we meet on way home from work an hubby has texted me that afternoon telling me he wants me as soon as we get in. We ride the train in silence an same in car when we get home in go straight to bed room taking my jacket off an then I bend over. Husband raises my skirt an lowers my panties often smelling them as he does. My nevers are spiked as I hear him do this then his hands are.on my bottom that's been sat at work all day hot an sweaty easing me cheeks apart I am so excited as i feel his breath on my anus. It's at this point he will call me a dirty girl or tell me how beautiful my spotless bottom is depending on how clean I am.
He will unzip hurriedly tells me to bite down as he reaches for lube on bed side. Waking his thick cock an then it's pressed between my arse it's like fuck lights out in my head. Relax slut he will say as he eases his cock into my sweaty anus. Omg it's so intense in love it. Hopw this is what you wanted to here.

Kel x

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:09 am

Welcome to you mrs Canassman! I'm one lucky man! I always think u would have interesting insight into some of the things posted here, or an interesting perspective to share.

Happy 2nd Anal-versary my love!

Canassman

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:59 pm

Nice to meet Canassman's better half (bottom half?). :-)

It's great to read success stories. Many more years to you both and hopefully you will offer your opinions on this forum sometimes.

BackdoorDeliveryman3

Post by BackdoorDeliveryman3 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:37 am

Welcome MrsCanassman! Thank you for joining in with us! :D

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:02 am

Welcome, it's great to have you on the forum as well!