Hi there, 22year old anal girl here :P

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Liam

Re: Hi there, 22year old anal girl here :P

Post by Liam » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:59 am

Your man is a loser then. lol

SmoothEnergy101

Post by SmoothEnergy101 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Awesome intro, welcome, you are a queen!
Glad I found this site, AO may be a life saver!

ProfessorOfService

Post by ProfessorOfService » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:50 am

Pepper,

It sounds like he is not compatible with you sexually. Incompatibilities like that will only grow and fester over time. It will never get better, only worse. You should face up to that fact and move along. I'm sure you can and will find another man who is more compatible.

Don't let your friends' disagreement or disapproval of your sexual tastes persuade you that your feelings are wrong.

ProfessorOfService

Post by ProfessorOfService » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:41 am

Dear analsexonly,

I think you should ban jason for his dismissive comment. We don't need such douchebags discouraging women from posting their most intimate thoughts.

Sincerely,

Tony

Chokolate

Post by Chokolate » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:09 am

That’s sounds so hot you my dream girl

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:05 am

Jason wrote:Fake intro ......... that's a dude

Catfish accusations are not allowed on this site. At least that's what the admin keeps telling me.

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:08 am

singleinDC wrote:
Jason wrote:the style of writing. Just a guess, but I bet I am correct.

Maybe you are right, but in my opinion it's not very fair to call someone a fraud on nothing but a hunch. I don't know why anyone would lie anyway.

Well you clearly don't have much experience with social media then. There is a certain variety of catfish where it's a dude who pretends to be a turboslutty woman in order to get himself off (although I suspect that a few are actually gay men who do it so that straight men will send them dick pics).

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:13 am

ProfessorOfService wrote:Dear analsexonly,

I think you should ban jason for his dismissive comment. We don't need such douchebags discouraging women from posting their most intimate thoughts.

Sincerely,

Tony

Wrong. This sort of accusation has merit even on such a mundane site as GirlsAskGuys.com. Trust me, I literally wrote the book (article) on identifying this variety of catfish (at least for that site).

Granted, the site admin has told me repeatedly that such accusations are not allowed here unless you have proof (some...how).

Simba

Post by Simba » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:59 am

fantasizing-realist wrote:Granted, the site admin has told me repeatedly that such accusations are not allowed here unless you have proof (some...how).

And yet you systematically continue making accusations like the site admin didn't say anything.

fantasizing-realist

Post by fantasizing-realist » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:19 pm

Simba wrote:
fantasizing-realist wrote:Granted, the site admin has told me repeatedly that such accusations are not allowed here unless you have proof (some...how).

And yet you systematically continue making accusations like the site admin didn't say anything.

I wasn't making an accusation here, I was merely explaining why one might otherwise be warranted.