New to Forum, exploring Anal Only as male bottom

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
F655A

Re: New to Forum, exploring Anal Only as male bottom

Post by F655A » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:01 pm

I think it is some sort of primal energy, whether real or maybe only imagined. For me, it exists as real.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:26 pm

I met Angela on line and after a few quick messages we agreed to catch up for a sanity check over coffee. We got along well enough to agree to meet again, and as we parted she reeled off a short list of hard limits. To my dismay, anal was among them.

By this time of my life I'd made 'anal only' my golden rule. I hadn't brought it up yet because I'd found that most women who interested me were prepared to give it a shot.

I was about to cancel the next date when I decided I had nothing much to lose. At our next coffee date I brought up the subject of anal. She sat back at first but when I went on to explain that it didn't have to involve her butt she got very interested.

I should explain that I don't like the limitations of 'standard' gender roles; I believe that either party should be able to take any role as the mood requires. Opportunities to explore the possiblities have been all too rare! However although I identify as straight and almost always the 'top' I'd been receiving anal play for a while including long term wear of an NJoy plug.

Well, Angela was happy to go along. She was a stocky, middle-aged manager in a pretty tough government job and liked the idea of relieving her stress in an unconventional way.

We soon had the right equipment and our dates would go like this: we'd have a nice meal together and after a glass or two of wine she'd tell me what a hot butt I had and how she'd like to get at it. Back in my room her clothes would come off and her cock would go on (if it wasn't already in place) and we would experience the joys of role reversal. She even fisted me a couple of times, looking very smug as she did so.

As others have said in this thread, every male should have the experience of opening up to penetration. On a practical level it made me much better at giving anal to others, and the physical satisfaction is on par with that reported by many women here and elsewhere. To be the passive object of someone else's physical desire is also something that men don't experience often, even in these liberated times.

I relocated after a few months and that ended the relationship. If I were single (I'm currently in a pretty good AO relationshop with me as the top) I'd certainly be open to another MF AO relationship with me as the bottom.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:18 pm

That's an awesome story Farmer Dan. Angela was very lucky to have met such an open-minded man. I sure wish such candid conversations could occur more often around here. (SoCal).

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:56 pm

Dear FarmerDan, congratulations for telling us your story and for your open mind. I appreciate your point of view a lot, were it only because I love looking things through others' minds and female minds as regards sex as well :) Thank you!
Think, it's free ;-)

Jason

Post by Jason » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:22 pm

I can relate to some of these posts. I am a big tough guy and a total DOM. I have a much younger wife that is slim and cute and tender. We are about 90% AO with me topping her.

From the beginning I have offer to switch and she LOVES it. I have had other relationships and offered and they were not interested.

Typically she will come in and scold me over some lame thing and tell me I need to pay for my offending her. She will have me get in a doggie position and use her fingers and lube me till its dripping. Then after she has had her fill she will insert a butt plug and pull it out over and over. Its a 1 1/2" and as first it hurts like hell. When I groan and complain she reprimands me and says "now you know how I feel with your big cock in my ass"

Then she will have me lay on my back and use a large dildo on me until I am getting sore and then she gives me a hand job while continuing to use the toy in me.

Its really intense and makes a really strong orgasm. I highly recommend it.

Ps. She loves anal and is just messin with me when she say it hurts.

ButtPlayAllDay

Post by ButtPlayAllDay » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:40 pm

This was an amazing thread to read through. I myself am a 30 year old male who’s been fascinated by things in my ass since I was a teenager but I’m also only attracted to women and their bodies. I’m not atttacted to men whatsoever. I’ve had a few different girlfriends accept putting fingers or dildos up my ass. I honestly only can cum with something in my anus. I currently love the “full” feeling you receive right before you unleash your load. My current girlfriend is a little weirded out by it, she’s pegged me, even fisted me but seems to weird her out. I keep trying to find bigger things to put in my ass as well. Not sure what to make of it. I know most people would say I’m bisexual but I don’t like men at all.

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:17 am

This is an old thread it appears but I suspect a very common issue and certainly one I relate to - the physical feelings on receiving anal penetration and how to obtain it. I like to think if someone receives anal at some point in their life they will be better and giving it - ok maybe that's jst wishful thinking on my part!

One thing people who aren't into men or tgirls might want to investigate is prostate massages which often are part of tantric massage.

ButtPlayAllDay

Post by ButtPlayAllDay » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:26 am

Definitely enjoy the prostate and ball rubber band style massager. I can’t explain it but I usually want something bigger in there as well. Along with it thrusting inside me. Like I’m currently working on a 13” dildo from wish. It was big and cheap only $7 lol

nightowl

Post by nightowl » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:30 am

ButtPlayAllDay wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:26 am
Definitely enjoy the prostate and ball rubber band style massager. I can’t explain it but I usually want something bigger in there as well. Along with it thrusting inside me. Like I’m currently working on a 13” dildo from wish. It was big and cheap only $7 lol

That feeling of wanting more fullness is frustrating lol It will feel odd to have sex or cum without that sense of being 'filled' if it's not there.

clouds

Post by clouds » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:54 am

Hi! Related to this topic I recommend this podcast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rvZ3g6E9s

You guys are not alone :)