New to Forum, exploring Anal Only as male bottom

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
davidphd1866

New to Forum, exploring Anal Only as male bottom

Post by davidphd1866 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:39 am

Hello Everyone,

I trust that the New Year will be a "Anal Only" for as many as you as possible--in whatever form that takes.

I am a Southern California guy (aged 53) and wish to become Anal Only for myself. I would like for the rewiring of my pleasure centers to derive my preferred pleasure of being anally stimulated. I wish to learn to orgasm this way and to no longer use my penis as a source of sexual focus. In fact, I have incorporated the use of a chastity tube to help me along.

As far as orientation goes, I love and adore women and am primarily attracted to them. I would say I am curious about men.....leaving my anal only desire a bit of a conundrum, perhaps.

I welcome any advice or assistance or conversation about the topic.

Thank you all!

David

F655A

Re: New to Forum, exploring Anal Only as male bottom

Post by F655A » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:38 am

..similar predicament to my own lifestyle, perhaps. I'm only attracted to women, as near as I can tell. I thought, for a while, I might manage bi-curiosity, but dudes' bodies and faces just gross me out in sexual context. Notwithstanding, trans-women fascinate me. Though I'm never quite sure whether I want a relationship with one, or have a persistent fantasy to be one. All of which is largely superfluous, since I am in a sexless marriage, and have had no extra-marital sex whatsoever for 24 years. Though it may be difficult to imagine, for 9 years and counting, I consider myself anal only as male bottom, since that has become my closet solo sex life.

davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:11 am

Thank you for the reply F665A. I think you are right, we are in similar shoes. Substantially speaking, you described my condition as well.

(Happily go offline with you if this discussion drifts from the intent of the introductions.)

Last week I worked on using the Aneros prostate plug without touching my penis. I feel I am making progress. My goal is to attain all of my sexual pleasure via anal stimulation. If I can get it done with the Aneros, I'll be quite happy.

David

F655A

Post by F655A » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:11 pm

I've had no luck achieving any kind of orgasm without at least somewhat involving Mr. Happy. On the other hand, 95% of the time, I don't want to.
I avoid orgasms, in favor of the endless stamina that edging gives, for heightened sexuality.

davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:32 pm

Edging certainly has its advantages. A lot can be accomplished when avoiding the traditional ejaculatory orgasm.

Nice to hear!

F655A

Post by F655A » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:31 am

Not sure if conversation is drifting from intent of forum, or if going offline is called for.
If not too inquisitive of me, I wondered what inspires you to derive primary satisfaction from anal.

Myself, I'm fascinated by exploring the difference between stimulation while avoiding erection, vs. stimulation with an erection. I think in some way I'm seeking to experience what I imagine it must feel like to be the female. I find non-erect stimulation greatly conducive to that exploration. For the vast majority of men, I would guess this to be heresy. Yet, I don't worry whether the equipment still operates as designed, because so far it always does when I let it.

I wonder if there's lately been a proliferation of the use of chastity tubes and cages, or maybe it's just me visiting more web pages where that is a topic. The cages don't interest me much. However, I have a lot of fun with 2" Cover-Roll medical grade stretch tape. By hiding my package into a comfortably tight smooth profile, I get the titillation of temporary chastity play. Though, I've never read of anyone else doing this.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:36 am

While it may not be a desire shared by or interesting to everyone here, there's nothing wrong with that, and I think it's just as valid an expression of the anal only lifestyle, and interesting to see discussed, so it's more than welcome here and you're welcome to continue discussing it and your experiences openly.

davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:29 pm

Thanks for the comments F655A. And thanks for the support Admin Analsexonly.

I agree F6. There is SOMETHING different for us all. Both men and women, I guess. I think for me the "root" goes back to when I was a child. I would secretly find things to put in my butt......LONG BEFORE I figured out how to masturbate conventionally. I never associated "sex" without some sort of anal stimulation. Even when a teenager and in my twenties, "regular" intercourse with women always left me wanting.

I think the difference for me is not "naughty vs nice" or right vs wrong......or male vs female. I believe it's receiving vs giving. At least for us guys, receiving anal is about 100% opposite of penis-in-vagina intercourse. And like you, it's fun to do with or without penile involvement. Of course, I want to focus entirely on the backside.

I suppose this brings up a question.......is "anal only" the same thing for a male (receiving) and a female (receiving)?

David

F655A

Post by F655A » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:40 am

Amazing question, in that I too have wondered the same thing. I'm very curious to know how similar it is between men and women, to receive anal.

Of course, it is quite apparent that anal means different things to different people. So, it's interesting that you've zeroed in on exactly the same feature of anal experience that I focus on, which is the act of receiving vs. giving. I think maybe it isn't meaningful to everybody in just that same way. But for those to whom it is, my guess is there are more similarities than differences.

To my mind, this brings up another rather obvious question. What is being given, and what is being received? I know my thoughts on the matter, but have not seen it discussed on any forum. Though if, as the background for consideration, we included such things as were covered in the Kama Sutra, then perhaps the thing would become clearer.

davidphd1866

Post by davidphd1866 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Your question has stopped me in my tracks. What is being given? And what is being received?

I can give cliche answers..... the anal recipient is "allowing", "opening", "submitting", "taking", etc. The giver is "taking", "shoving", etc...

But that isn't it on a very deep level. Could you explain your thoughts please? It's perhaps the ultimate question for why we'd be "anal only".

David