Hello from India

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
INDANALM

Hello from India

Post by INDANALM » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:57 am

Hello to every anal lovers, i am Male 25 years of age. I was introduced to anal by my former partner although i was skeptical then after trying it out with my Woman of dreams, (She is 23 years old and have an ass every anal lover would love, i guess thats the most important thing to you people and if you must know she is very Pretty also ;) ) i felt it very special and since has been trying to get her convinced to go anal only. Although she agreed in the beginning i guess she is very skeptical about not being able to orgasm from anal stimulation alone. But when we indulge in anal i find her moaning and making those movements she wouldn't otherwise with vaginal. Even she agrees that after the initial Entering stage its really great. She responds great to every stride i take, it makes her look very hot taking me in the back. I am also very addicted to eating her ass out than her vagina although she still asks for eating her Pussy than her ass as she likes it better, it could also be because of the ill feeling she might have of my tongue being in her ass. And trust me she is very clean in the ass and i like the taste better also. Anyway hi to all of you, and hopefully this forum is active and will lead to some good conversations, feel free to know more about us. :D

Sorry about the way i wrote it all out, it wasn't well planned.

Ps - Ok just now i asked her if i could post here on the forum and she agreed to it and even asked me to send her a link (i wasnt sure about this but now that i got her support i guess it would be fun).

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hello from India

Post by analsexonly » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:22 am

Hello and welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing your story!

It isn't fully clear from what you said—are you currently anal only, or were you only for a time? Sometimes it can take someone a while to learn how to cum from just anal alone, but even if she cannot, clitoral stimulation with anal sex still qualifies as anal only. Some people like to explore anal only without clit play, and I encourage doing so if that interests them, because it can lead to some incredible anal only orgasms, but it is far from the only option, and someone can be anal only simply by fully replacing vaginal intercourse with anal, but continuing to externally stimulate themselves during anal sex if that is what is required for them to orgasm. So if that is what it would take for the two of you to be anal only, then you should certainly do it.

INDANALM

Post by INDANALM » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:42 am

I didnt have much time to write this up so i guess i missed telling you most of the things, to clarify, We aren't in "Anal Only" territory yet although i have been longing for it quite a while now, and i have been proposing the idea to my Partner for quite some time, currently we are indulging in both Vaginal and Anal as she says she finds it difficult to do anal back to back in the same day, and when we do Anal she also stimulates her clit to achieve her Orgasm. Although there were several instances when we did anal and i didn't allow her to to stimulate her clit she felt like squirting, but then she haven't squirted in front of me yet and she is holding it back. My hopeful guess is that if she don't hold it back she could easily achieve orgasm through anal alone. Fingers crossed for that. Hopefully i have clarified myself now. :?

Edit: We have been together only for the last 6-7 months and we get to meet only 3-4times a month. If it helps, although we will be moving in together in a months time.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:23 am

Definitely sounds like she'll be able to enjoy pure anal only orgasms if she just lets go and allows herself to do so!

I would suggest working to increase the frequency you have anal sex so she can start getting used to it more often. With practice, she'll be able to do it as often as the two of you want, and as you get to where you can have it that often, it would make sense to start experimenting with a month or so of anal only as a trial period.

BackdoorDeliveryman3

Post by BackdoorDeliveryman3 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:42 am

Hello INDANALM,

Sounds like you had a very good start and she seem to very receptive to the idea of anal sex and truly enjoyed it, congratulations! Welcome to the forum! :D

INDANALM

Post by INDANALM » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:32 pm

Thanks to your replies. I am hoping for the same, that one day I could call ourselves as AO with all the benefits and the Kinkiness there is nothing better than it. Having anal everyday back to back does it make things easier for entry? Is it possible to enter without having to use lubes as I really love to eat her ass out in between the sessions, because as of right now we are using coconut oil (we have also tried my but found it to be better with the oil) which works well for our purpose just that I can't eat her out after it's used. If only I could go inside her using just saliva it would have been heavenly. Is there any way to train her ass to be able to receive me anytime and make things easier for us?

analgirl98

Post by analgirl98 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:35 am

Hiya!!!

Nice to meet you!

Very positive start to the anal only lifestyle and the forum and I can't wait to see more!

INDANALM

Post by INDANALM » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:32 pm

Even i cant wait for her to be wanting it only in the ass and not in the V. Its just too much fun. I forgot to mention that even i am trying it out on myself now, One time she also toyed with my ass, it felt strange to me then hopefully there is something blissful around the corner waiting for us. :D

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:46 pm

Welcome here INDANALM, you're the first AO oriented I meet from India! How much are women there into anal sex/AO? :)
Think, it's free ;-)

INDANALM

Post by INDANALM » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:24 am

From my experience its totally upto how the guy treats the girl. It dont matter where the girl is from. But yeah i must say my current GF she was very scared about anal the first time i mentioned it to her but then after our first time she said she enjoyed it very much and it felt very different and intense. Which kind of made me want it more. Plus the taboo thing attached to it is another turn on.

With a little bit of patience and understanding ALL is Well everywhere. ;)