Hello from India

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
INDANALM

Thrilling days coming Up.

Post by INDANALM » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:36 am

Hello again, just have a question and update to make.
First the Question, Me and my partner we usually use coconut oil as lube as getting hold of LUBES in India is not the easiest of things, i have tried KY Gel bu then it always dries up and we have to reapply in between and it gets sticky also, so COCONUT oil all the way, so coming to the question Can i Eat her after we have anal or in between, i know she will be oily but then i dont really care. I just would like to know if there is any real harmful side effect to it. And She will be cleaning her bowel before hand and will do simple enemas.

And the update i wanted to make was that we have agreed to go for a 3-4 day trip in which we will be anal only, without and clitoral simulation or whatsoever, we have also agreed to go a little wild by trying out in public places when ever we get chance. Hopefully it will be the best yet. Ill keep you updated after the trip or maybe if possible ill try to post about it with her. ;)

Peace and Ass.

Analonely

Re: Hello from India

Post by Analonely » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:24 pm

KY is complete crap, that's why they have it all over the world. If you want real lube I'd suggest Pjur; they have a great variety; I've tested many and can only choose between those I less liked for there wasn't a single one I disliked.

If she's clean you can eat her as you please. :)

KinkyGermanGuy

Re: Hello from India

Post by KinkyGermanGuy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Hi,

We are also using coconut oil as lube and it's so far the best we found. Although, it won't work with condoms, but that is no concern for us.
Licking your partners rear entrance before, during or after anal sex should be safe. It can't hurt to have worm treatment pill each twice a year, because that is a certain way to get them if your partner is carrier and you not yet. In regards to bacteria you might have once or so a immune reaction if you receive some bugs your immune system can't handle yet, but after that no need to worry anymore. If your partner would have really bad bugs, you probably would know about it.