A humble Viking greets this forum.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Gregory Peck

A humble Viking greets this forum.

Post by Gregory Peck » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:34 pm

Hi. I'm brand new to this place and thought i'd be well behaved and introduce myself. Me, i'm a straight male from Sweden. I've had 2 anal only relationships so far, but i am currently in more of a 33% kind of relationship, though all our sex involves anal, one way or the other (albeit not always without a degree of trouble- something i hope to change).
I'm not sure i'm aiming to become 100% either since i enjoy giving oral. I will mostly be looking for general advice, tips on toys (not for me) and anything that could make me a better lover or improve my sexlife. I hope i will find people here that share my interest in that, since i am sadly lacking in that department (what i'm trying to say is that i feel i can't talk about sex in general, and especially not about anal sex with any of my friends, whilst my GF on the other hand, can and does. That's just plain unfair... ).

Sgt_Valk

Re: A humble Viking greets this forum.

Post by Sgt_Valk » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Well, good sir, you have found the right place to talk about anal!
The Sgt

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:12 pm

Welcome Gregory! Bit... Why can she talk about anal sex with her friends, while you cannot?
Think, it's free ;-)

Gregory Peck

Post by Gregory Peck » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:55 am

I think the answer is simply that we have different kinds of friends. Hers are the kind that freely brags about their sexual adventures. My friends tend to value their integrity and not indulge in details about other peoples sexlife. None of my female friends are into anal.