Hi from Melbourne Australia

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
bluegum

Hi from Melbourne Australia

Post by bluegum » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:57 pm

Hi everyone.
I've been visiting this site for a while, and find it absolutely amazing. Its so good to find so many people enjoying anal sex, and not afraid to admit it. Moreso those who have adopted anal sex as their preferred lifestyle. As a male in my senior years, I have been lucky to have had quite a few anal experiences throughout my life, although regretably, not in recent times. As most males here would know, finding an anally inclined woman is quite a challenge in its own right, let alone one who practices or would be interested in practicing, on an AO basis. To all the women here who've made that decision, I can only conclude that you are all indeed marvellous for having embraced your sexuality to such an extent. I look forward to being a regular correspondent in these pages.

Sgt_Valk

Re: Hi from Melbourne Australia

Post by Sgt_Valk » Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:56 am

Welcome to the forum! We are happy you are here!
The Sgt

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Welcome here bluegum!
Think, it's free ;-)

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:34 pm

Welcome to the forum, I've known several folks from down under who like doing it "down under"... I think there are probably more out there than you know. :)

VeggieQueen

Post by VeggieQueen » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Hi bluegum! I live in Melbourne as well and decided this week I would embark on an anal only lifestyle :)