hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Alleesha

hello

Post by Alleesha » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:20 pm

Hi everybody!
I was thinking I wonder how many on here are black folks (I myself am AA, and I know this privete so feel free to not anwer if you don't want to). I just know that doing anal (mostly) is definitely common amongst alot of AA's.
I just never heard about "anal only" from anybody before. I think a lot of AA couples are like me and my fiance. We mostly do anal but it was never a big decision to not use the pussy. We still sometimes use the pussy for romance, but when we are very horny we choose the back door.

singleinDC

Re: hello

Post by singleinDC » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:29 pm

Hi Alleesha, welcome to the forum. I'm not black but I was under the impression that anal wasn't common in the AA community. That's the stereotype I always heard anyway -- that it was something just white girls tend to do. I'm glad to hear that's not true... I think it's becoming more and more common with younger people of all backgrounds. Can I ask how old you and your fiance are?

Take care.

adventurista

Post by adventurista » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:14 am

Welcome Alleesha. Hope you enjoy the conversations here. I have not dated any AA's but did date several black women while I lived and worked around Africa and recall at least one who loved anal. But will be keen to hear your perspective and thoughts.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:36 pm

Hi Alleesha, welcome here! :D
(Before everything else: AA= african american?)

I myself somehow had the feeling anal was not unusual among black people... But never found out if this was true or not. Your words seem to say "yes". I would also be very curios, if it were so, to understand why. Any hypotheses?

Anyway I am not black, at all. But I think black women can be extremely sexy :)
Think, it's free ;-)

Alleesha

Post by Alleesha » Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:17 pm

I think it really is mixed. There are for instance many black people who do anal a lot. And there are some definitely that do not like it and say it is wrong to do.

I can't speak for what white women do, and I really can't speak for all black people, ...I can only speak about what I know in my personal experience where I grew up.
Where I grew up anal was very common and sometimes even expected as the main sex in the case of the urban scene which focuses on the larger female buttockses that many AA women have (though mine personally is medium sized). What I'm saying is that in the urban environment sometimes when couples talk about "fucking", they are really meaning "anal". and not really the pussy. I do think it can be a problem that we as black women can be just expected to do mostly anal. Its an expectation that black men force on us.

But I do think that most black women after doing it a lot begin to really enjoy it. And I think the majority of black women are at least a little bit open to anal.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:22 am

Thank you Alleesha, very interesting! So summing up you think black women are more likely to have a big butt and this leads to more interest on anal from the black males... I also found interesting the fact you wrote women at first aren't so much into it, but then happen to enjoy it more and more. Very curious indeed, it seems once again anal is something women usually refuse at first but then, when they get accustomed, eventually ask for it. :)
Think, it's free ;-)

Jack

Post by Jack » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:47 am

Dear Alleesha,

Your posts are by far the most interesting and informative that I have read since joining the forum last year. Anal sex is so controversial that hardly any of us has ever discussed it with anyone, except a spouse or lover. From what you say, there is a most welcome frankness in your social milieu. Please give us details about the conversations you've had, especially how they started and how you decided whom to trust about this subject. All of us want there to be more discussion of this important (at least to us) topic.

Gratefully yours,

Jack

Alleesha

Post by Alleesha » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:47 pm

No that isn't what i am saying. Having big butts definitely doesn't make AA women more interested in anal sex. A friend I have with the biggest butt I know wont do it, which I'm sure makes her boyfriends very disappointed. Women like her can get a lot of pressure to do it.

On the other hand, my booty really isn't all that big for a sister (think Gabrielle union not Bria Myles) And I think that for me personally not having the biggest, it makes me feel good when a man wants my booty. The reason is that having a booty is seen as very important. Many women want to be bigger. I must admit that I would wish to have a little more back there myself.

Gratefully yours, I am happy to share with everybody. What do you want to know?

Really I only talk openly about sex to my girl friends. And I think some black folks are worried about being judged especially by white folks. But on here I know that all y'all are fuckin in the booty too so I aint worried much.

Alleesha

Post by Alleesha » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:03 pm

Sorry forgot to answer
You are right AA means African American.
We are both 34.
I think the reason is just that big butts on women are very appreciated sexually by many AA's and the anal sex comes from that.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:19 am

Really cool to find out it's common in the AA community. Especially when the stereotype I heard was the exact opposite. I think younger people of all backgrounds are far more open to it. Do you know any black girls who have started out with the ass before doing it in the pussy?