hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Jack

Re: hello

Post by Jack » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:38 pm

What have you and your friends discussed about condoms, frequency of anal, choice of partners, anal only in marriage, enemas, and lubricants? How does the subject come up? How do you decide whom to trust in discussing anal eroticism?

Gratefully yours,

Jack

Alleesha

Post by Alleesha » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:49 pm

For what kind of sex people did first I really only know two of my very closest friends (and me) all did regular sex first but i'm sure there are sisters that do anal first especially if they get pressure from boys like if they got a fat ass, you know?

I have heard stereotypes both ways and I think both are wrong becaause for sure not all AA's like anal, especially not all black women.
I can tell you what I think the reason sometimes black women SAY they don't do it is a touchy subject and I think there is a lot of guilt and maybe even denial. Its not like black people all agree or have the same opinion on anal sex. One this is that there is a big issue of black men wanting to be with white women. Some black women choose to explain it that the white women give them anal and thats why black men desire them. I personally do not believe this because I think there are other reasons.

Alleesha

Post by Alleesha » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:15 pm

Condoms
This is actually a difficult issue among African Americans because there is a serious problem with HIV and the fact that many black folks don't use condoms for anal sex makes this problem much worse.

Frequency of anal
It really depends. Some women really don't like it that much so they only do it every once an awile. Others like me like to have anal sex very often. We fuck probably 3 times a week.

Choice of partners
Not sure exactly what you mean here. I think most men want anal from their ladies, especially if she has a big ass.

Marriage
I am not yet married, and neither are any of my close friends.

Enemas
yes, that is common

Lubricans
We just use ky jelly, but really I think lubricants for anal really aren't always made to be important among many black couples. I have in the past been more experienced with just a man using spit (i know they say it ist a good way to do it though). Though especially because i'm usually working a sweat from booty poppin before the anal sex. Just believe me the sweat from booty poppin can make it go in real smooth. I think thats the best way.

How does the subject come up
Usually a man is just gonna ask to fuck your booty, right?
Sometimes I think If he solid backing you up in the club and your booty poppin on his dick all night this is of course expected to be anal later on if you fuck.

Jack

Post by Jack » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Thanks for the quick response and the enlightening information. You are far and away the MVP of this board.

Sounds like all of your conversations have been with men who bring up the subject, one of them lucky enough to be your steady. At 3 x week, there can't be more than one. I'm a little confused, though, because one of your posts mentioned discussing anal with your girlfriends. That's what really interests me.

Before I paired off with Carla 36 years ago, I constantly asked myself how women felt about anal sex. Our happy 33-year marriage has been AO, but I still wonder if I just won the lottery, or whether anal eroticism is common in women, hence my interest in feminine conversation. I asked Carla about that decades ago, but she has never conversed about rectal intercourse with anybody but me.

That said, I respect your limits, no mater how curious I may be. Thanks for all of your excellent posts, Ms. MVP. Keep 'em coming!

Gratefully yours,

Jack

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:06 am

Hi Alleesha, welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing!

You said that you're "anal mostly" and hadn't heard of or considered anal only before—now that you have heard of it, is it something you'd ever consider trying for a while, dropping that occasional use of your pussy?

Alleesha

Post by Alleesha » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:31 pm

Both of us prefer anal and thats what we really do 99% anal. I really enjoy reading what other people write about having 100% anal because it is relevant for the most to me too. I have noticed that there seems to be some women on here that have a hatred for their pussies, and this I do not quite understand and also can't really agree with hating part of my body. I personally believe God made my body. This may sound weird but he made my booty hole and he made my pussy. And I personally, for sexual purposes am fine not doing vaginal sex because I prefer anal, but to downgrade a part of my body that God made special for me and to not ever use it just to defy his purpose for that hole makes me feel uneasy. I am much more comfortable (at least for now) just doing anal always except every once awhile when we do vaginal just to say we did it. I hope this doesn't mean you have to make me leave the community because I feel that I still am around like minded people here and enjoy reading what other write and have tow say.

If I do decide to go AO then i'm going to go all out and get myself a bigger booty to make it perfect anal for my fiance.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:27 pm

Alleesha, it sounds to me like you and your man are more or less AO in spirit and you've got a good thing going. For me personally, I don't consider myself "anti-pussy", more like "pro-anal".

Guy_Incognito

Post by Guy_Incognito » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Hello Aleesha. I too am AA and share some of your sentiments about anal and such, tho what area are you from that most other black women/people are that into it? I've only heard here and there a mere few among my AA communities where I've lived where it was so overtly stated that they were into anal. Especially women. Some have admitted into trying it, some liking it, but not too many being all gung ho about it. Plenty exists tho I know, just haven't seen it so out in the open among us.

Guy_Incognito

Post by Guy_Incognito » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:35 pm

Alleesha wrote:Sorry forgot to answer
You are right AA means African American.
We are both 34.
I think the reason is just that big butts on women are very appreciated sexually by many AA's and the anal sex comes from that.

While I'd definitely like to think that, since that's exactly how I feel about it, seeing as I've always been an ass man, it seems that's not the total consensus of alleged assmen. Oddly enough, I've heard plenty of guys (mostly AA, but some others as well) be all about the booty, except for fucking it, which as an assman I find that ridiculous and absurd. If you're an assman, fucking the booty should be your highest praise, regard and enjoyment of it.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:59 am

Alleesha wrote:I really enjoy reading what other people write about having 100% anal because it is relevant for the most to me too. I have noticed that there seems to be some women on here that have a hatred for their pussies, and this I do not quite understand and also can't really agree with hating part of my body. I personally believe God made my body. This may sound weird but he made my booty hole and he made my pussy. And I personally, for sexual purposes am fine not doing vaginal sex because I prefer anal, but to downgrade a part of my body that God made special for me and to not ever use it just to defy his purpose for that hole makes me feel uneasy. I am much more comfortable (at least for now) just doing anal always except every once awhile when we do vaginal just to say we did it.

Some women might hate their pussies, but that's a personal thing for them specifically, often stemming from the fact that vaginal sex for them is painful or uncomfortable or just not fun like anal. Others may enjoy the kink of putting down their pussy and replacing it with their ass. You should of course do what works and feels right for you, but I personally don't think that if you prefer anal and really only want it, you need to do vaginal now and then just to say you did. Nothing wrong with doing so if that's what you want, but if you enjoy anal more and like the idea of only doing it, it doesn't have to be about "downgrading" your pussy, just focusing on and prioritizing your ass.
Alleesha wrote:I hope this doesn't mean you have to make me leave the community because I feel that I still am around like minded people here and enjoy reading what other write and have tow say.

Of course not! Everyone is welcome here, including those just curious or who really enjoy anal but don't personally want to be anal only.