hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Alleesha

Re: hello

Post by Alleesha » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:49 pm

I agree with you that most AA women are probably not "gung ho" about doing it. My guess is even though I think most sisters have tried anal, probably most do not prefer it, even if they do it mostly in the booty. Like I am the only one of my closest lady friends that truthfully perfers anal sex, even though I know they do anal mostly because their fellas enjoy it. AA men who admire big ass but do not fuck ass. Thats just wrong.

I think all black folks should be on board with anal sex. It is the best sex for us AA's, you know? I think your right there are AA's who deny about the booty and its main functioning in the black bedroom.

i'm in OKC, oklahoma

Guy_Incognito

Post by Guy_Incognito » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:53 pm

Alleesha wrote:I agree with you that most AA women are probably not "gung ho" about doing it. My guess is even though I think most sisters have tried anal, probably most do not prefer it, even if they do it mostly in the booty. Like I am the only one of my closest lady friends that truthfully perfers anal sex, even though I know they do anal mostly because their fellas enjoy it. AA men who admire big ass but do not fuck ass. Thats just wrong.

I think all black folks should be on board with anal sex. It is the best sex for us AA's, you know? I think your right there are AA's who deny about the booty and its main functioning in the black bedroom.

i'm in OKC, oklahoma

Not that I disagree outright, but why do you say that anal is the best for us AA's? Cuz of black women tending to have plump, curvaceous asses?

Alleesha

Post by Alleesha » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:40 pm

don't you think anal is the reight sex for black folks?? We put a lot of value in the big butt. and you said it yourself that "fucking the booty should be your highest praise, regard and enjoyment of it"

Guy_Incognito

Post by Guy_Incognito » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:41 am

Alleesha wrote:don't you think anal is the reight sex for black folks?? We put a lot of value in the big butt. and you said it yourself that "fucking the booty should be your highest praise, regard and enjoyment of it"

Oh ok, so it was what I thought, lol!

I answered your PM btw.

Alleesha

Post by Alleesha » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:57 pm

"Oh ok, so it was what I thought"

Is there something wrong with that?
Basically, for example when I have listened to a couple of my lady friends mad about that they wish they didn't have to do anal all the time or most of the time I just don't feel bad for them much because I love anal and I prefer it that way and I think too many sisters don't make enough effort to love anal even if they put up with it. I think AA men mostly love anal at least all the ones I have been with. So I think AA females should make more effort so that they can be on the same page as the men.

What you say I agree with. There are many AA females blessed with serious asses. It is more like what I wish I personally had. I really want to get enhancement in that. I admit i'm jealous a little bit of sisters who are so much bigger than me there. If I had a kind of booty I know my man would like that. I know because the anal would be really fuckin good. i can't really clap my ass right now but you know I would clap on that dick if I was bigger in the ass.

I am a little confused you don't know what I am talking about. This is just seems like common sense to me I have been in the club and niggas dick ben all over my ass so like afterwards its goin be the booty what else would it be? Maybe some men think of the pussy when a female is twurkin on them but I don't know. For me that is about anal and my gfs all know not to do that unless they ready to spread the booty cheeks. For me great because anal is the way i want it most and the man will also want the booty. But to me this all is in relation to AA. But I might be wrong maybe it is the same with white folks sex or maybe it is no folks at all and I am just a anal sex pervert about it all…probeably this is actually the case…jk

Guy_Incognito

Post by Guy_Incognito » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:51 pm

Alleesha wrote:"Oh ok, so it was what I thought"

Is there something wrong with that?
Basically, for example when I have listened to a couple of my lady friends mad about that they wish they didn't have to do anal all the time or most of the time I just don't feel bad for them much because I love anal and I prefer it that way and I think too many sisters don't make enough effort to love anal even if they put up with it. I think AA men mostly love anal at least all the ones I have been with. So I think AA females should make more effort so that they can be on the same page as the men.

What you say I agree with. There are many AA females blessed with serious asses. It is more like what I wish I personally had. I really want to get enhancement in that. I admit i'm jealous a little bit of sisters who are so much bigger than me there. If I had a kind of booty I know my man would like that. I know because the anal would be really fuckin good. i can't really clap my ass right now but you know I would clap on that dick if I was bigger in the ass.

I am a little confused you don't know what I am talking about. This is just seems like common sense to me I have been in the club and niggas dick ben all over my ass so like afterwards its goin be the booty what else would it be? Maybe some men think of the pussy when a female is twurkin on them but I don't know. For me that is about anal and my gfs all know not to do that unless they ready to spread the booty cheeks. For me great because anal is the way i want it most and the man will also want the booty. But to me this all is in relation to AA. But I might be wrong maybe it is the same with white folks sex or maybe it is no folks at all and I am just a anal sex pervert about it all…probeably this is actually the case…jk

Yeah, I get what you're saying know and it's a pretty interesting theory, tho I don't know if all AAs necessarily feel that way, but I certainly wouldn't mind
if I was wrong there. But anal is less talked about than done out in the real world more often than not. There liable to be some folks out there that could act even disinterested or even dismissed/disgusted towards anal sex out in public, but behind closed doors, like getting their asses plowed or digging deep into some booty.

I also get what you're saying about having a bigger ass being even more appealing for anal, but that said, I don't think you should get enhancements/injections. Just eat more, do a lot of squats and other glut-busting exercises and let your man bang the hell outta your ass in order for it to get bigger naturally over time (aite, the latter I think is just an old wives tale, but it'd almost seem like it'd be true tho).

LOL, ain't nothing wrong with you being an anal "pervert" as you're in the same company here. Your man is lucky to have a woman like you so down for and into anal.

Alleesha

Post by Alleesha » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:35 pm

I am just not embarassed. I think some sisters are embarassed. I can tell you I know that at my church it is full of ho's that are fuckin in they booties...sometimes i'm sure right afterward. lol.

dont get me wrong tho. I think my booty more like gabrielle union. It aint really small its more like medium. I have still have a lot of niggas that have wanted to hit it. And i can still twurk like a mothufuck just can't clap.

Guy_Incognito

Post by Guy_Incognito » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:38 pm

Alleesha wrote:I am just not embarassed. I think some sisters are embarassed. I can tell you I know that at my church it is full of ho's that are fuckin in they booties...sometimes i'm sure right afterward. lol.

dont get me wrong tho. I think my booty more like gabrielle union. It aint really small its more like medium. I have still have a lot of niggas that have wanted to hit it. And i can still twurk like a mothufuck just can't clap.

I'm sure you have, Alleesha! :D

Alleesha

Post by Alleesha » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:11 am

can your girl clap?

Guy_Incognito

Post by Guy_Incognito » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:12 am

Alleesha wrote:can your girl clap?

Nah. she not that big either.