Show me a new experience

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Iloveyou216

Show me a new experience

Post by Iloveyou216 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:25 am

I'm very curious of the benefits of anal only, I am utterly obsessed with anal sex, but have yet to experience a woman comfortable with anal only. I would love to share my first anal only experience with a willing woman. Willing to travel. Help me out
Iloveyou216

Sgt_Valk

Re: Show me a new experience

Post by Sgt_Valk » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:08 pm

As much as i love welcoming new people, this seems quite desperate as it is just copy pasted in 4 locations on the forum. I like your enthusiasm, but this isn't a dating service. I hope you find what you are lookin for, but may i suggest a few things? As a rough estimate, 98% of all anal only relationships do not start out that way. There was a relationship first, THEN anal became a factor, and eventually over the course of the relationship, evolved into anal only. Might i suggest looking for a partner before looking for specifics in the sex life. Also, your ad is short and unimaginitive. For every woman that wants anal, there are 40 guys jumpin waving their arms yelling "pick me pick me!!!". You have to really stand out to women to get their attention over the millions of posts that all have 4 lines or less saying 'looking for anal, will travel, thanks'.

I really don't mean to come off rude, just trying to clear some things up. Maybe open some eyes to future ad posters. At least try to be witty... use big words and be charming.
The Sgt

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:01 pm

Sgt_Valk wrote:As much as i love welcoming new people, this seems quite desperate as it is just copy pasted in 4 locations on the forum. I like your enthusiasm, but this isn't a dating service. I hope you find what you are lookin for, but may i suggest a few things? As a rough estimate, 98% of all anal only relationships do not start out that way. There was a relationship first, THEN anal became a factor, and eventually over the course of the relationship, evolved into anal only. Might i suggest looking for a partner before looking for specifics in the sex life. Also, your ad is short and unimaginitive. For every woman that wants anal, there are 40 guys jumpin waving their arms yelling "pick me pick me!!!". You have to really stand out to women to get their attention over the millions of posts that all have 4 lines or less saying 'looking for anal, will travel, thanks'.

I really don't mean to come off rude, just trying to clear some things up. Maybe open some eyes to future ad posters. At least try to be witty... use big words and be charming.

The wise Sgt has spoken. Listen to his advices :)
Think, it's free ;-)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:08 am

As noted, this forum isn't for personal ads. You're welcome to introduce yourself and talk with people, but a post specifically for the purpose of seeking out partners is not allowed. Locked.