Liam is Looking

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Liam

Liam is Looking

Post by Liam » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Hi. Basically I have a huge anal fetish and I wish that I could currently live this out in the form of an AO relationship. I was extremely lucky when I was in college to have had a relationship with quite a bit of anal with a girl who was everything you could ever imagine for being a dream in bed. Not to mention a very hot bubble butt. But of course good things seem to inevitably cum to an end, and I find myself several years removed from ever having my penis in a girl's ass. I have had some "success" dating (i.e. I did find some companionship and at least got laid the regular way), but i long for an ass to call my own. I'm not necessarily expecting to find someone here. But at least to talk it out and get out some of my sexual frustration.

By the way, I think the source for my current AO desires stems from the way my relationship ended. See, especially hurt when my relationship ended because the other guy had been seriously interested and firtatious regarding her ass, and then when we broke up I jealously pressed her to admit that, not only had they been having anal - but that they had been only doing anal...(whether she was lying I can't know) but I was a total creeper and pressed it out of her over the phone that he had fucked her ass "five or six times" after 2 weeks after dumping me (for reference, we had anal maybe 30 times total over a year and a half), and she told me that they hadn't had vaginal (thinking this would be some sort of good news to me). So basically, learning that they were basically a couple of horny anal fuck rabbits carrying out an Anal-only sexual relationship. I have always since held this as my goal to experience such a thing.

Sorry if this weirds you all out. I figure this is the place i can truly open up to people and not be (too) harshly judged.

Chastitygirl

Re: Liam is Looking

Post by Chastitygirl » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:08 pm

No judgement