Hello from Vancouver, Canada

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
sfer

Hello from Vancouver, Canada

Post by sfer » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:35 pm

Hi everyone!

What a lovely community! You all probably know that it is very nice to meet like minded people. :) Well, I have never done anal-only, but do have quite a bit if experience with anal. Actually... I just realized that might be not entirely true, I have never had vaginal sex with 2 of my former partners, but since neither of those relationships were long term I do not count it as such. Unfortunately my current partner does not like it (literally the only girl I have ever had sex with, who would not love it, or grow to love it), and this drives me crazy. :)

Just like everyone I'd love to exchange thoughts, experiences, maybe even techniques. :)

Cheers,
L

Haunter

Re: Hello from Vancouver, Canada

Post by Haunter » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:31 pm

Hi Sfer, welcome to the forum... Well how is straight anal sex considered by mainstream culture in Vancouver? :)
Think, it's free ;-)

sfer

Post by sfer » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:38 pm

I... do not know. :) I mean it is certainly nothing unusual. Either the girls I run across are very open to it, or it is considered more or less normal. I honestly think it is the latter.

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:14 am

I think what @Haunter meant was how is anal only viewed. And i, personally would say that the rarity of it is equal all over the world. Our community is small, but it is vast. It is quite literally all over the world.
The Sgt

sfer

Post by sfer » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:34 pm

I'd say that anal only viewed is pretty much as any other kink. Some people are really excited by the idea, and some could do without.

That been said, at least according to my own experience, after a girl tries good anal, she cums faster and easier from it than from vaginal, and usually harder. I am yet to meet an exception to this rule. You could argue, that my current partner is an exception, but we have never done any anal, so she is more of unknown.

Canassman

Post by Canassman » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Welcome to another West Coast Canadian! My wife (also on the forum - MrsCanassman) and I live on the coast as well. We have been AO for over 2 years now, and before that were 80% anal only for over 10 years. Until we found this forum we were unaware that others had an interest in anal focussed sex. In fact his forum led to me introducing the idea of going the rest of the way and becoming AO - a decision we both reflect on regularly as the most positive decision we ever made.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:31 pm

Well, I had not in mind strictly the AO when asking you (even if it's always good to hear statistics about it). Rather, I was wondering how anal is considered between a man and a woman there, and you said it's quite common. I read it is usually appreciated a priori by a very tiny part of the female population, while the major part of men is very excited by the idea and ask them to. Correct me if I'm wrong! :)
Think, it's free ;-)

sfer

Post by sfer » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:35 pm

I think the problem is not the lack of appreciation of anal by women per se; I think they are just in more vulnerable position. Their asses are on the line here. Literally. :) Guys, on the other hand, are not risking anything. Problem is that a lot of guys have no clue how to do it right; they just hurt the girls, which results in "I do not like anal" opinions. I see aftermath of that all the time. But girls are certainly open to it. I nearly always see a lot of curiosity at the very least, sometimes a lot of enthusiasm.

The input of female part of the forum might be more valuable. Any girls from West Coast here? :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:22 am

In a general sense, I agree. In my experience, lots of women (regardless of location) are interested in anal and find the idea exciting, but are cautious because of fear of pain or other concerns due to stories from friends or their own past experiences. After a few good experiences, many will be very enthusiastic about doing more and will appreciate that greater pleasure can be had from anal.

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:53 am

I think for the most part, anal is not something women plan on. They are in bed, and their male friend suggests anal, and away they go. This usually does not make for the best sex, and some women never try it again, or only if they get talked into it. It's too bad that women (generally) aren't prepared.
As the last post states, women's asses are on the line. This shouldn't be, it's mutual respect and understanding that make anal fun.
It's almost too bad that younger women don't do an Anal 101, before it happens. I didn't know a thing the first time.
When I was in high school, sex ed didn't mention either straight or gay anal. They focus on making babies/not making babies.
A younger women in my Sunday coffee group say that in sex ed, they covered gay anal, as in- Don't do it.
Young women entering their sexually active age, basically start with no info.