Hello from Vancouver, Canada

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
jack.fats

Re: Hello from Vancouver, Canada

Post by jack.fats » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:47 pm

°...babe/no babe sexual intercourse° (bullseye!)

... what I'd like to say is a harsh statement about the odd 'so religious' views (brought by a narrow culture) where I live (southern Europe).

Eradicate a culture about good/evil sexual practices might be hard: there's a chance to begin something interesting at least but it has to comply with "remain chaste until marriage".
So anal might be a solution, it's so slutty... "you have to keep a secret" though then it becomes "my anus is going to be prolapsed soon and I don't want to...".

Clumsy people always distinguish between sexual activities that are practised for biological reproduction (sometimes allowed only when in formal marital status and at a certain age, as you might already know) and those practised for sexual pleasure only, in a kinda morality.

Anal only lifestyle (or just having fun/pleasure from that) girls are just forgetten relics because it's not catholic: anal has never give birth.

That's it.
That's all it is.

I would like to thank you for your time spent reading me so far."

PS: Vancouver is on my wish list "where to move next"