New girl from Toronto

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Buttwoman

New girl from Toronto

Post by Buttwoman » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:41 pm

I'm glad I found this site, because I was certain there was not many like me.
I lost my anal cherry first, at about fifteen years old. In the bathroom at a house party. I didn't know much, but somehow he got it in me, and I was hooked. Other than experimenting with vaginal sex, which I to this day feels like somebody is just pounding away at me, with nothing in it for me, my whole sex life, from masturbation to intercourse, is anal.
I pretty much love all things anal- big toys, bigger toys, enemas, having it licked, fingers (almost a fist, a work in progress) and of course, lots of fucking. The last thing in my vagina was a tampon, and I'm post menopause, so it's been awhile.
Nice to meet you all, and I feel better knowing there are more out there like me.
I will be posting in the advice section shortly, because I came here with a question- hope you can help!

French Lover

Re: New girl from Toronto

Post by French Lover » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:24 pm

Welcome dear Buttwoman, you are most welcome here ;)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:38 am

Hello and welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing your experiences, it sounds like you've had a very rewarding sex life focused almost entirely on anal. There are many of us here, and no doubt many more out there who haven't found this site yet. This site has been online for years now, and new members who have been anal only or close to it for years keep turning up all the time, so I think there are far more than people expect out in the world.

Sideguy4U

Post by Sideguy4U » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:05 pm

Nice to hear about you A/O life. Are you still practicing A/O?