Curious italianal

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Elfwine

Curious italianal

Post by Elfwine » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:04 pm

Hi everybody, I discovered this site some days ago and I thought about it. Tonight I found some minutes to create my account, and I read a lot of posts.
I do not want to indulge in a picky description of my previous anal sexual life, I just want to say that I loved it! Nowaday, sometimes I found someone who shares this feeling, and I'm happy when it happens.
My interest for anal started in me when I was 13 more or less. Since the beginning, i linked this aspect to something emotional, and intimate. A woman who give me her ass will be more intimate, more affectionate to me, than a woman who only gives pussy. And I still agree about this. Anal sex is a beautiful, deep and emotional connection. But it's better that I stop here!
Just an extra point: I really love pussy sometimes! I hope this will not ban me :-P
Anyway, I'd like to dig into these topics and read your discussions. Feel free to write me privately if you want.

Haunter

Re: Curious italianal

Post by Haunter » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:56 am

Hi Elfwine, welcome here! I'm from Italy too :)
Think, it's free ;-)

Elfwine

Post by Elfwine » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:04 am

Hi Haunter, thank you!

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:21 am

Elfwine wrote:Just an extra point: I really love pussy sometimes! I hope this will not ban me :-P.

HERESY!!! :evil:

Seriously, whatever works for you can never be wrong. 8-)

Elfwine

Post by Elfwine » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Ahahah I'm sorry, but sometimes pussy is wonderful! Just today a girl directly asked me: do you prefer vagina or ass? I laughed a bit, but I had no doubts in replying: ass! And she laughed too :-)

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:05 pm

I'm very bi. I love pussy...on someone else.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:10 pm

Buttwoman wrote:I'm very bi. I love pussy...on someone else.

Maybe 'cause I'm a male, I've always wondered how it is like being a female and feeling attraction to other females... How would you describe it? I'm always curious to see through others' eyes... :)
Think, it's free ;-)

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:48 am

It feels exactly like your attraction to females. Odd question.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:08 pm

Buttwoman wrote:It feels exactly like your attraction to females. Odd question.

You're free to think my question is odd. But I think it's not, and not at all, since I am a male and you are a female, and I suppose it is clear that in love also the gender of the subject affects his/her preferences and desires, and due to this feelings can be different. If it were not so, roughly 50% would be gay/lesbians, or at least bi, and 50% would be straight. Furthermore I observe you take for granted that any "attraction to" the same recipient is equivalent, no matter by who it origins. It's easy showing it is not the case: consider our very community. We are the living proof that the major part of our male components looks at women with very different eyes, compared to mainstream people. Dumb questions do exist, but are very rare. And I suppose I have enough brain to avoid making them.
Think, it's free ;-)

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Who said anything about dumb questions? I said odd, as in out of the ordinary.
Here's the more detailed answer- i've been deeply in love with both men and women.
The feeling is exactly the same.