Hi from the Netherlands

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnnoMundi

Hi from the Netherlands

Post by AnnoMundi » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:41 pm

Hi there!

Came upon this forum by accident and I couldn't believe my eyes. For years I thought I was just a deviant perv, only to discover that there are others out there like me. Soul mates as it were. Like finding the Holy Grail. I just had to sign up so I could tell you guys, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart, just for being there. It's good to know I'm not alone any more in my favorite kink.

FarmerDan

Re: Hi from the Netherlands

Post by FarmerDan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:33 pm

I would have thought all the people from a country with a name like yours would be candidates for membership here!

If the owner of this site is ever looking for a new name he could do worse than Netherlands.com!
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Elfwine

Post by Elfwine » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:07 am

Hi AnnoMundi, I sign up yesterday and when I discovered this site I felt the same sensation you described! A sort of telematic Holy Grail :-)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:53 am

Welcome to the forum and the anal only community. There are indeed many of us out there, and I think most of us felt that same way at some point, as if we were alone in our desires and perhaps there was something wrong with us for having that preference. But we aren't, and there isn't.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:23 pm

AnnoMundi wrote:Hi there!

Came upon this forum by accident and I couldn't believe my eyes. For years I thought I was just a deviant perv, only to discover that there are others out there like me. Soul mates as it were. Like finding the Holy Grail. I just had to sign up so I could tell you guys, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart, just for being there. It's good to know I'm not alone any more in my favorite kink.

Welcome here AnnoMundi. Yes, we are real too, this place as well. I had your identical sensations when I came across it. :D
Think, it's free ;-)

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:48 am

Thank you all for your kind words of welcome. It feels like coming home. 8-)

Buttwoman

Post by Buttwoman » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:40 am

I think we all find this place by accident.
I was amazed, and thankful to find women here that share my feelings. I've always thought I was one of VERY few, or maybe even a pervert. Nope, just know what I like.
Welcome.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:41 pm

Buttwoman wrote:I think we all find this place by accident.
I was amazed, and thankful to find women here that share my feelings. I've always thought I was one of VERY few, or maybe even a pervert. Nope, just know what I like.
Welcome.

I also was starting thinking seriously I was almost the only one of my race, and maybe a race with no women! I was very sad and almost resigned to the idea. But I luckily proved myself was wrong. :D
Think, it's free ;-)