Some reasons for AO

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Cascadebuttbandit

Some reasons for AO

Post by Cascadebuttbandit » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:45 pm

Hello friends ,
I just found this site and am glad to find a group of people I can relate to. I am a 23 year old male, and while I am not anal only, i would like to make the transition. Reasons I think everyone should be anal only:

• the asshole contains about as many nerve endings as the clitoris and can be a source of intense pleasure and orgasms
  • never need to worry about pregnancy
  • removes the evolutionary "sex to reproduce" instincts from sex and leaves behind only pure passion and desire
  • evens the playing field. Only a female can get fucked in the pussy, but both men and women have assholes that can be sources of pleasure for both genders, especially when enjoyed together ;)
  • in my opinion, a girls asshole is just much more appealing to the senses. It is prettier, smells magnificent, and tastes fucking glorious!!! It is sweet whereas the taste of a pussy is slightly bitter and acrid.
Many think anal is unnatural, but a degree in biology and studies of bonobos taught me that anal is about the most natural thing in the world to crave. It would be ignorant to think humans invented it. I want to hop on the wave of anal only to truly fulfill my hearts deepest longings.

I suck the flavor out of my girlfriends asshole as often as she lets me, but I have never actually penetrated her ass. Any advice on how to convince a slightly reluctant partner would be appreciated. Also if you have any other good reasons to add to my list of why we should be anal only, please do. Great to be here and I look forward to hearing from you all!

Haunter

Re: Some reasons for AO

Post by Haunter » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:19 pm

Welcome here Cascadebuttbandit! (Are you a biologist then?)
Think, it's free ;-)

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:52 am

I'm not that experienced in this matter, but methinks the guiding principle should always be never ask your partner what you're not willing to do yourself.

And of course, be welcome!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:39 am

AnnoMundi wrote:I'm not that experienced in this matter, but methinks the guiding principle should always be never ask your partner what you're not willing to do yourself.

And of course, be welcome!

I really disagree with this idea. Not everyone wants to or should have to do things from both perspectives. Sure, if someone wants to, great. But a lot of men have no interest in receiving anal from their partner, and there's nothing wrong with that. That doesn't make them selfish. It means they only want to give penetration, not receive it.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:19 pm

analsexonly wrote:I really disagree with this idea. Not everyone wants to or should have to do things from both perspectives. Sure, if someone wants to, great. But a lot of men have no interest in receiving anal from their partner, and there's nothing wrong with that. That doesn't make them selfish. It means they only want to give penetration, not receive it.

Well, of course those men are welcome to ask. Nothing wrong with that if its to mutual agreement. But I'm firmly of the opinion that the best leadership leads by example. At least by being willing to lead from the front, not the rear. Or in this case only in the rear. ;) For how can you truly grasp what you're asking of another person if you're not willing to experience it yourself? How can you truly put a woman at ease who is worried it will hurt like hell if you have never experienced it yourself? Or at least are willing to do it yourself?

And that's excluding a few examples I know of where the guys were quite eager to fuck their GF's in the ass, only to have their very hesitant GF's counter it by saying only if I get to do you first. As far as I know none of those guys ever got what they wanted. Maybe if they had been willing to accept a poke things would have been different.

Anyway, the principle applies to everything in life, not just anal.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:58 pm

Interesting thread, it illustrates the wide range of dynamics in human relationships.

Personally, I'm with AnnoMundi. I find that being on the receiving end not only makes you more aware of your partner's needs but can be more enjoyable than you would ever expect. And no, it doesn't make you gay!
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:48 pm

analsexonly wrote: I really disagree with this idea. Not everyone wants to or should have to do things from both perspectives. Sure, if someone wants to, great. But a lot of men have no interest in receiving anal from their partner, and there's nothing wrong with that. That doesn't make them selfish. It means they only want to give penetration, not receive it.

Even if exchanging roles can be both enjoyable and a sign of trust, that's at all not mandatory. I basically agree with analsexonly.
Think, it's free ;-)