Welp, guess it's time for me to introduce myself...

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
ExsulInAbsentia

Welp, guess it's time for me to introduce myself...

Post by ExsulInAbsentia » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:58 am

Hi, I'm Simon! My wife and I have been lurkers here for quite a while (she'll be posting soon!), but I finally decided to say hello to all my fellow anal-only friends. :D

A little bit of our backstory:
We both independently discovered our appreciation for anal sex during our late teens, but never quite realized how deep our passion for it went until we met each other. On our first date, we started talking about it and both of us mentioned that we enjoyed it. On our second date, she wanted us to be intimate and immediately asked that I fuck her ass. We both knew from the very first moment we engaged in it: we were going to be 100% anal-only from then on. That was 12 years ago and we've remained anal-only to this day. :)

For a long time, we felt alone in our love, passion and beliefs about anal sex, usually being cautious to reveal our sexual practices from prying eyes for fear of judgment. Thankfully, this site came into our lives and lifted that weight from our shoulders. It's amazing to see so many people like us that live this lifestyle and it gave us a lot of courage to proudly open up to our friends about what we do. We may have even convinced one or two of them to indulge in some backdoor fun with their lovers! :D

Both my wife and I are very happy to be amongst our peers and we hope to hear more people's stories and experiences! :D

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Welp, guess it's time for me to introduce myself...

Post by analsexonly » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:48 am

Hey, welcome to the community and thanks for sharing. That's wonderful that you both knew what you wanted from the start and have maintained an anal only relationship all this time.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:43 pm

Hi Simon! Thanks for introducing yourself, welcome here! :)
I'm glad to hear one more story of people thinking AO was odd until they found this site and found out they (we) are not alone!

Plus: I see many introductory posts starting with "hey we were lurkers for some time..." Well, being lurkers is perfectly fine, but if you come out and share your experience/points of view, we all can enjoy them togethr, there's no fear, so come on! :)

One further side reflection to all of us: being prudent is ok, but since one cannot please everyone he/she meets, why not displaying from the start publicly our AO preferences? The risk might be that of being judged by some ones, but the opportunity is to attract easily like minded people (lovers or friends as well). This should apply not only for AO but also for anything else maybe... I mean... Being transparent shall prevail on living in fear, right?
Think, it's free ;-)

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:05 pm

You're most welcome here :)
We have a lot of nosy questions for you.
Like how often you have sex, if vaginal never missed you, how you decided to give up permanently vaginal, if the lady needs clitoral stimulation... Things like this ;)