Love anal

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Quebass

Love anal

Post by Quebass » Sun May 07, 2017 12:54 am

Hi everyone

I'm male and have a fabulous anal loving girlfriend. We go through long phases of anal only including times when she has no other simulation and god does that make her horny. Nothing better than jumping into bed kissing her and I start rubbing her sexy butthole. She just loves me sliding straight past her pussy to her sweet spot.

This week she decided to turn the tables and we have have both gone anal only ... Meaning she only licks and fingers my ass and I do the same to her. No pussy and no penis stimulation. We are both soooo horny doing this.

So hey girls go for it make your boyfriend anal only too!!!

Great to meet like minded people :)

AnnoMundi

Re: Love anal

Post by AnnoMundi » Sun May 07, 2017 4:32 pm

Not exactly my thing but its good to see the 'never ask anyone to do anything you're not willing to do yourself' principle being applied.

Be most welcome here, fellow traveler on this anal road!

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon May 08, 2017 5:24 am

Welcome here Quebass, interesting the choice of neglecting penis as well! This way the situation is almost symmeyrical :D
Think, it's free ;-)

bigfatasslicker

Post by bigfatasslicker » Mon May 08, 2017 5:54 am

I agree with the fingering and asslicking. But that cum is going to go somewhere. and you know where lol

Quebass

Post by Quebass » Mon May 15, 2017 12:42 am

That's true bigfatasslicker haha... last night I was balls deep in the ass and gave her a good load.

julietagc

Post by julietagc » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:44 am

Sounds interesting, but I love blowjobs and cock, I don't know if I could do what you describe with a guy.

enjoy those who try it :D
"break my ass not my heart" ;)

amaizeg

Post by amaizeg » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:16 pm

I support the fact that you can both give pleasure to each other this way. It creates a very equal level of intimacy where each partner can give themselves to the other in the same way. I am not quite sure what *she* gets out of it though, except if you take her ass after she has played with yours of course.