Difficulty Meeting Anal Loving girls in Los Angeles

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
ILoveBigButts

Difficulty Meeting Anal Loving girls in Los Angeles

Post by ILoveBigButts » Mon May 08, 2017 11:36 pm

Hi,

It's nice to know there's a forum where I can express myself. I've always preferred anal sex over vaginal intercourse, ever since I first tried it in college. I love performing oral on my partner, but vaginal intercourse always seemed a little boring to me for some reason. I've been accused of "secretly preferring guys" because of my attraction to anal sex over vaginal, but I find other guys to be repulsive physically. Anal sex with a woman makes me feel closer to her than anything else, and if she is into it and really enjoys it, it's the hottest thing in the world. I've also always had a thing for thick women with a big round ass, and I always fantasize about that when I masturbate. My problem is finding a woman who really loves that in Los Angeles. I've only ever known a few women who really enjoy anal sex, and an anal only relationship would be wonderful. I do really enjoy pleasing my partner orally however, and I love receiving. I also love to rim my partner, and can lick their ass all day if they enjoy it. It's a huge turn-on to me if they do.

Wish there was an online dating forum for people who enjoy anal. Of course, that's still something taboo that you can't post a public picture to: "Hi, I'm Dave, I'm a banker, love playing tennis, the beach, oh, and I Love to fuck a girl's ass!"

If there are other people, guys and women, who have had that problem, let me know. I'm always shocked when I read about a guy turning that offer down from a woman: they've just won the lottery and been offered a very special, personal gift, and they turn it down? There's something wrong there.

AnnoMundi

Re: Difficulty Meeting Anal Loving girls in Los Angeles

Post by AnnoMundi » Tue May 09, 2017 2:47 pm

ILoveBigButts wrote:Hi,

It's nice to know there's a forum where I can express myself. I've always preferred anal sex over vaginal intercourse, ever since I first tried it in college. I love performing oral on my partner, but vaginal intercourse always seemed a little boring to me for some reason. I've been accused of "secretly preferring guys" because of my attraction to anal sex over vaginal, but I find other guys to be repulsive physically.

If anal is gay because gays practice it consider this, I've read that only 75% of gays do anal (the number used to be less in the past), but 100% of gays do oral. Now which practice is therefore more gay? ;)

Or you could just make a fish sticks joke. :D
Anal sex with a woman makes me feel closer to her than anything else, and if she is into it and really enjoys it, it's the hottest thing in the world. I've also always had a thing for thick women with a big round ass, and I always fantasize about that when I masturbate. My problem is finding a woman who really loves that in Los Angeles. I've only ever known a few women who really enjoy anal sex, and an anal only relationship would be wonderful. I do really enjoy pleasing my partner orally however, and I love receiving. I also love to rim my partner, and can lick their ass all day if they enjoy it. It's a huge turn-on to me if they do.

Wish there was an online dating forum for people who enjoy anal. Of course, that's still something taboo that you can't post a public picture to: "Hi, I'm Dave, I'm a banker, love playing tennis, the beach, oh, and I Love to fuck a girl's ass!"

I've always considered it a great failing of dating sites, or match making agencies for that matter, that they waste a lot of time on hobbies and interests, and zero time on sexual kinks. What good is it to match up a sexual prude with a sexually adventurous?
If there are other people, guys and women, who have had that problem, let me know. I'm always shocked when I read about a guy turning that offer down from a woman: they've just won the lottery and been offered a very special, personal gift, and they turn it down? There's something wrong there.

That seems to be a general trend in life with lots of other things. If life were logical people with similar interests would end up together. Unfortunately life has a perverse sense of humor.

Also, be welcome here!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue May 16, 2017 6:01 am

Welcome, and I'm sorry to hear about your difficulty in finding a compatible, anal loving girl in your area. I know how that can be.

All I can say is, keep trying. Be open and up front about your preference/need for anal when you meet a new girl. Don't just blurt it out as soon as you meet, but if you are hitting it off, when conversation naturally starts drifting to sexual topics—whether that be on a first date, or after a few—bring it up. If she's not into it, be gracious but move on and look for someone else who you will be sexually compatible with.

Bosshoggg

Post by Bosshoggg » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:45 pm

The thing about women is they change based on the man they are with. A woman could be vanilla with one man and the next could bring out the freak in her. That goes for things besides sex too. You need to be the man that introduces women to anal sex the right way. I have slept with at least 10 women over the last 15 years. A few long terms in there thus the lower number but i have had anal with every single one of them. Only 1 hated it, one went anal only and most are somewhere in between leaning twards the anal side because of my influence. But none of them came into the relationship a self proclaimed anal lover.

Gapeseeker

Post by Gapeseeker » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:59 am

Imagine the shemales in trans500 were around everywhere... life would be perfect!!

raisahaque

Post by raisahaque » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:18 am

You are good sensible person! Hope, you find someone soon According to your choice. 😊😊
An anal slut never keeps her ass empty :mrgreen:

throwawaymedfree

Post by throwawaymedfree » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:01 pm

You don't find anal women, you find a good woman and then try anal with her. Unfortunately anal seems to be something women either love or hate, but I think a lot of women are open to trying these days. Also, remember that most of what happens in the bedroom is because of what goes on outside the bedroom. So for example, go take out the trash. Take care of your woman outside the bedroom and she will take care of you inside the bedroom.

Some ideas on how to "train" a woman:

Along with positive reinforcement such as complimenting her ass and how good she feels, keeping her on edge may help. Dont let her orgasm from vaginal or clitoral, instead keep her horny and desperate.

Now you condition her body to associate anal with pleasure. Use butt plugs to keep her anally focused, and play with her nipples and pussy only when shes wearing the plug. It helps to wear high heels with the plug as well. The only time she gets to be stimulated is with the plug.

You should cum inside her ass as often as possible - it helps get women hooked onto anal sex. Plug her up after so she can keep all that cum inside her.
DMs welcome