Anal Anna here...

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalAnnaLisa

Anal Anna here...

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Thu May 25, 2017 10:29 am

Hey everyone! I'm Anna and I discovered anal only in an interesting way. My boyfriend and I both just like anal more, so we stopped fucking my pussy. He likes the submissive headspace I get into and I LOVE anal orgasms! Once we realized how hot it makes us to neglect my pussy completely and focus solely on my back ring we were hooked. My anal cravings are becoming really strong.

My boyfriend and I are practicing a light D/s lifestyle. At night I strip naked and present myself for my spanking. The intensity of the spankings vary wildly. He checks on my pussy wetness to see how turned on I am throughout. He also has me spread and spanks my pussy with either his hand or the riding crop.

A few months ago, Randy started plugging my ass for my spankings. The sensation of my ass pulsing on the plug makes it often difficult for me to maintain composed for the duration of the spanking. We often take a break where I will suck his cock until I feel I can continue. The spanking continues until he says it's over. Afterwards, Randy replaces the plug with his cock and gives me nice hard anal.

I also enjoy being with two men at the same time. Randy wants to share me with his friend Bill. We've talked about it and all three of us want to move forward with it. Bill is also our roommate, so he hears me getting spanked and fucked all the time.

That being said, Randy and I want to be successful at anal only. Bill has talked about double penetrating me in my pussy and my ass and we haven't yet broached the topic with him of wanting to seal up my puss hole, except when my sex juice seeps out and we use it as lube for ass fucking! We're considering having me nude indoors at home so that I get used to Bill seeing me and not just hearing me... baby steps I guess!

Right now, I am a blissfully happy and I've never been more sexually satisfied. I would love to take on Bill as a lover and have my boys roughly fuck only my mouth and arse. We're talking about a backcountry hiking and camping trip this summer to kick it off. Need to keep up the anal only with Randy until then!!!
Last edited by AnalAnnaLisa on Sat May 27, 2017 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

Sgt_Valk

Re: Anal Anna here...

Post by Sgt_Valk » Thu May 25, 2017 10:52 am

If that isnt a success story, i dont know what is! Welcome :)
The Sgt

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Thu May 25, 2017 11:21 am

Awe thank you Sgt_Valk! I feel so blessed to be on this AO journey. Both with Randy and Bill, who I'm growing closer to quickly. But Randy insists it has to be primarily about me. Do I want to seal up my cunt? Do I want to explore being an anal only hot wife?? It's MY body and I'm making the choices about who I get off with and how. And the how is definitely ANAL.

Things are moving fast though and I feel so flighty. I'd be interested in hearing if others have advice on how to progress AO so that it sticks. I don't want to start with the devil's three-ways with Bill and have it undo all the AO work Randy and I have done to date. I know, it's only been a month...

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Thu May 25, 2017 5:04 pm

Dear AnalAnnaLisa, welcome here :)
You seem very passionate about your sexual project, that's good!

May I ask how Bill did feel the first time you two asked him to get involved in a throuple? And how you two introduced the first time the topic to him?
Think, it's free ;-)

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Thu May 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Well its been a month, it is already habit. Now you just need to stick with it and not let anyone in the front. Personally i like the idea of the chastity piercings, but definitely not a requirement. And to cure Bills want to DP you, work on getting to double anal, problem solved. Or ass and mouth, up to you what you want to do with your body, so just take some time and think about it. There are alot of people here that are well versed in anal of all sorts, so this place is the right place to be to ask for experiences with different things
The Sgt

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Thu May 25, 2017 8:44 pm

Haunter wrote:Dear AnalAnnaLisa, welcome here :)
You seem very passionate about your sexual project, that's good!

May I ask how Bill did feel the first time you two asked him to get involved in a throuple? And how you two introduced the first time the topic to him?

Randy and Bill have been friends for many years. Being in a D/s arrangement has made Randy and I very open and honest with each other about our desires. Bill has known that Randy spanks me since we started living together. And he knows we are avid assfuckers but not that we are working towards abandoning my vag.

Bill often makes comments like, "heavy session this morning, huh?" So a couple weeks ago I responded asking him to join us. he knew we were serious and basically just said sure.

I think that having me nude next week will help make Bill feel comfortable. He will get to see how we play, how I'm disciplined, and how the pussy off is off limits!!

I'm soaking wet thinking of all the play time I'm going to get next week... and all the anal progress I'm hoping to make. Eeeek!!!

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Thu May 25, 2017 9:24 pm

Sgt_Valk wrote:Well its been a month, it is already habit. Now you just need to stick with it and not let anyone in the front. Personally i like the idea of the chastity piercings, but definitely not a requirement. And to cure Bills want to DP you, work on getting to double anal, problem solved. Or ass and mouth, up to you what you want to do with your body, so just take some time and think about it. There are alot of people here that are well versed in anal of all sorts, so this place is the right place to be to ask for experiences with different things

Thank you so much for your support Sgt_Valk!! I absolutely welcome the community's comments and advice. Anal only has already changed my desires. I am looking very forward to exploring this with my playmates.

Regarding some of your specific comments. I'm not ready for chastity piercings, but would consider piercing my clit/clit hood with a ring or curved barbell. I like the idea of making my cunt something to be seen. An ornament. I know it will make it harder not to touch it, but I'm more into the idea of not penetrating my pussy more than not touching my clit at all. Can I ask how others treat the clit? Hands off completely? I am able to cum just from anal, but my clit has usually been engaged earlier during play. I prefer to cum from just anal stimulation. It gives me nice long rolling pelvic wide orgasms. With the clit I find it more localized. And not as strong!

Regarding double anal, both Bill and Randy are hung. I have not measured, but they're both thick and long. Cut and uncut. I'm a lucky girl, hehe. But I hear you, if I like being used by two men and I'm closing my pussy, double anal should be a long term goal. In the past I've only had double vag... So strange how my desire for dvp has completely disappeared. I love this so much!