New member from Sweden

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
OneDirtySecret

New member from Sweden

Post by OneDirtySecret » Wed May 31, 2017 2:28 pm

Hello everyone,

Just recently found this website. I've been in a relationship for 7 years, and luckily I've managed to get my wife into anal. However, it still depends on the mood and she's not as amused by it as I am. I'm happy to see that there are people living in an anal only relationship - I'd love to have that. Right now I get anal maybe once a week, rest of the week I have to watch online to satisfy myself.

So, thanks for the website, and nice to see so much people interested in the subject.

Greetings from Sweden.

Haunter

Re: New member from Sweden

Post by Haunter » Wed May 31, 2017 5:07 pm

Hello OneDirtySecret, welcome here! Since you are from Sweden... How are anal and anal only sex seen there by mainstream opinions?
Think, it's free ;-)

OneDirtySecret

Post by OneDirtySecret » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:43 am

Thank you, I'd say anal is very accepted. However, anal only I'm pretty sure would be portrayed as something weird. Being an anal lover I've yet today never heard of anyone living the lifestyle. Nor have I seen any public forum focusing specifically on living an anal only relationship. So, I'd say anal is accepted, but anal only is almost unheard of.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:12 pm

Welcome to the forum. Have you experimented with doing anal in different ways, so as to discover what is most pleasurable for her? Especially for beginners, success with anal depends on technique.

Hamburgartjuven

Post by Hamburgartjuven » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Hallå! Grattis till en härlig fru :-)