Seasoned players.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
gromm

Seasoned players.

Post by gromm » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi everyone, I'm a longtime anal fanatic who's just discovered this site from the Tumblr blog that spawned it (or was it the other way around?). Evidently one or two of you already know me from Fetlife, where I've been a member since forever.

My wife and I aren't quite anal-only. Although I'd like that very much, I don't really consider it an absolute requirement for any relationship. There have been plenty of times where my wife and I haven't had vaginal sex for weeks or months at a time, but as she likes to put it, she wants it all. There's a lot of DP action in our sex life, and if her sex drive is running on all cylinders, sex will usually end with me blowing a big load in her ass.

We've also been in an open relationship since the day we started dating, so even though we've been together 17 years now, I've had several girlfriends and fuck buddies who only ever wanted me to fuck them in the ass. Sometimes it was a regular thing, and anal was literally the only thing she wanted, and sometimes I was just the go-to guy when a girl was looking to get her butt fucked. I developed that kind of reputation in the kink scene, to my benefit.

I'm looking forward to posting many stories to this site though. :D

Buttwoman

Re: Seasoned players.

Post by Buttwoman » Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:14 am

Do whatever your heart desires.
There are people on this forum who ARE Anal Only (Me, for instance), some prefer anal, some do anal occasionally, and some don't even have sex.
It's all just as valid.

mat5x

Post by mat5x » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:19 pm

Wow I remember you from LJ from like 10+ years ago...

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:07 am

Hey gromm, im gonna stick to the positivity that this forum is used to, and happily welcome you here! It is clear that if you are joining here, you wish to be anal only! I am! And more people joining this forum makes me happy.

Btw i have personnally seen a post or two of yours from fetlife. Its good to see you here too! Even if you arent anal only, its clear that you wish to be. I am aware that you have been in this for a while but if you wanna refine it, the people here have tons of advice and opinions.
The Sgt

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:22 am

gromm wrote: I was just the go-to guy when a girl was looking to get her butt fucked. I developed that kind of reputation in the kink scene, to my benefit."

Go deeper in this: did that happen online or in real life? If it's the latter, I'm curious about knowing how a word of mouth can spread among people probably strangers to each other... Were all those in a sort of club or what else? :)
Think, it's free ;-)

gromm

Post by gromm » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:00 pm

Haunter wrote:
gromm wrote: I was just the go-to guy when a girl was looking to get her butt fucked. I developed that kind of reputation in the kink scene, to my benefit."

Go deeper in this: did that happen online or in real life? If it's the latter, I'm curious about knowing how a word of mouth can spread among people probably strangers to each other... Were all those in a sort of club or what else? :)

Oh, it totally happened in real life. I was a regular at our local munch for several years, and that's how I met my first anal-only girlfriend. I would definitely recommend regular attendance of such events for any kinkster in general, as that kind of face-to-face meeting works far better than anything online.