Greetings from Apulia (Italy)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
thedeeperass

Greetings from Apulia (Italy)

Post by thedeeperass » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:33 am

Hello to all, i'm 30 italian man, i found this site trough tumblr...Every road leads here if you love anal more than everything else... :D :D :D. Honestly i don't know what i am, i'm not sure to be straight or bisexual... i know only one thing, i love to fuck an ass and i love to put huge dildo in my ass...It all started when i was 14, from the first time i discovered sex, i was always curious about anal sex and i have had always a open mind about everything can give pleasure, on this way i tried to put things inside my ass... then from that first time i loved that and i continue to practing anal stimulation on myself. When I became an adult I was able to buy on the sexshop all I wanted, so I did... From time to time I bought dildos and every time they were bigger than the previous one, becoming an expert in anal penetration both by depth and width, actually i can take dildo like dick rambone all the way up me, and if i want to play in depth i can reach 26 inches in deep and 1.5 inches width. I can't explain with words what i feel in those moments but that feel can turn me on as no other practice can do. About a year ago I found the way to reach orgasm using only anal stimulation with my Bruno (a 13-inch dildo and 2.5 inches wide) ... honestly I love to fucking my girlfriend's ass but is incomparable with the feeling I feel when I use dildo on me. Orgasm is more intense and harder and thanks to stimulation of the prostate i can squeeze out much more cum. But I would never give up on either of these sensations. :D :D :D I am engaged for 8 years but only for a few years anal sex has become more frequent in our relationship. I like the vagina but it's the ass that I really love, I do not know how to do to transform my Fiance in an AOL girl, but I have to admit that already the fact that she let me fuck her in every hole is already a victory. She likes it and i liked it too. To conclude in the men and women the ass is the same for everyone so use it because nothing is better this.
P.s.
I've never tried a real dick but if I had to try then it will have to be huge to be able to satisfy me.
Sorry for my english...

Buttwoman

Re: Greetings from Apulia (Italy)

Post by Buttwoman » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:07 am

Hi, and welcome. You sound a lot like me in your anal exploits. Fun, isn't it?
About what sexual preference- Gay, straight, or Bi- Labels are for wine bottles. You are a sexual being. That's all that matters.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:02 pm

Welcome here thedeeperass. It's interesting to read about a straight man enjoying so much both roles at the same time! It's also nice to see someone from my country once in a while :)
Think, it's free ;-)

fhtagn

Post by fhtagn » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:57 am

Welcome, glad to see you here! Can I ask you a question? When you play with your dildo and reach orgasm from only anal stimulation, is your penis erect? In what position and in what way do you achieve this? This topic is very interesting for me, thank you in advance!

thedeeperass

Post by thedeeperass » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:08 pm

Hi, thanks to all, Buttwoman i think we get it on well ;) i love how you think , Haunter i'm glad to do not be the only one here from our country, maybe now we are two :D . Fhtagn i could explain you how to do only with words but i think that using a picture will be more easely do that. As you can see in the pics, i'm face down on my bed, and the lower corner of the bed push on my pubic bone, the penis is out of the corner of the bed, the secret for me is to create a double point pressure on prostate. Only in this way i can reach an orgasm without penis stimulation. I hope I have not broken any forum rules
06-29-01.29.05.jpg
06-29-01.29.05.jpg (222.1 KiB) Viewed 5977 times

fhtagn

Post by fhtagn » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:22 am

Thanks for the explanation! Lying in this way, do you put the dildo into your anus with one hand?

thedeeperass

Post by thedeeperass » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:37 am

fhtagn wrote:Thanks for the explanation! Lying in this way, do you put the dildo into your anus with one hand?

Exactly. Try with this technique.

singleinDC

Post by singleinDC » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:53 pm

Does an anal only orgasm for a man feel substantially different from a penile one?

thedeeperass

Post by thedeeperass » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:08 pm

singleinDC wrote:Does an anal only orgasm for a man feel substantially different from a penile one?

Yes is very different. Is hard to explain. The only way to understand is feeling this sensation.

FarmerDan

Post by FarmerDan » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:24 am

I like to think that an anal orgasm is a lot like a vaginal orgasm (I've never experienced the latter but I've observed rather a lot of them at close quarters).

Where a penile ejaculation almost always produces a change in mood and a dip in energy level and is quite localised, an anal orgasm is a full body experience which can leave me high for hours. A 'morning glory' sets me up for the day!

I don't think there's a magic physical technique. Like many good orgasms, it's mostly about the mental and emotional state.
It's a lifestyle folks not a 2 minute sprint