Intorduction....

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Hairbrush_&_Anal

Intorduction....

Post by Hairbrush_&_Anal » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:12 am

So, first of all, hello everyone....

What a strange and wonderful world this is. When I discovered my first kink (DD/spanking), the only option I had to talk with those like minded were the personal ads in spanking publication magazines out of California. Then came the internet and now, here we are1

Obviously, this forum isn't about my other interests, so I will focus on our main interest, being anal sex. I am strictly Dominant and heterosexual, and have always wanted to fuck a woman's ass more than anything. Oddly enough, my main anal attraction, so to speak, is taking a woman from behind, with her head down and bottom up high, begging to be pounded. Nothing screams Dominance and intimacy like fucking a woman's tight ass from behind. It is just so powerful and primal.

That is all for now, I think. Looking forward to getting to know everyone much better!

Haunter

Re: Intorduction....

Post by Haunter » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:28 am

Hi Hairbrush_&_Anal, welcome here! The major part of us was pleasingly surprised finding this place :)
Think, it's free ;-)

AnalAnnaLisa

Re: Intorduction....

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:31 pm

Hi! I can completely relate! My bf dominates me sexually, gives me regular spankings and now we are anal only. It works well for a sub because what could be more submissive than being face down ass up and getting fucked? Loving it so far. Good luck on your journey :)
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.