Hi there

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Ash760

Hi there

Post by Ash760 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:53 pm

Hi there,
I’m a new member to the forum and I thought I’d introduce myself and explain why I have chosen AO. It’s a bit drawn out and wandering story as I’m pretty sure situation while I won’t say is unique it is certainly rare.

I listed my sex as Trans and for clarification I’ll say MTF with constraints. Growing up a boy was not very fun. While I had friends and fun childhood I always knew something was wrong. I never even knew there was a thing as Transgender back then. Secretly playing in my sister’s closet when nobody was around. Hiding my innermost feelings that I wished I could wake up a girl.

After High School, I joined the Navy. Figured it would “Make a Man” out of me. Of course, overseas I discovered there was such a thing as Trans and wow did it open my eyes. But of course, back then there was not even a Don’t ask don’t tell situation so I kept my mouth shut and continued to hide.

Fast forward many years and I retire from the Navy. Never ended up in any lasting relationship and came to the decision that I need to take steps to be myself. Went the whole counseling route. Worried about disappointing/angering my family when they find out. Figured I had time. I mean HRT takes a while before anything starts to show right. I finally get my first shots and within a week I almost die. Some heart defect that was undiagnosed and wham dreams crushed. Well silver lining, no need to tell friends and family as I’m stuck as I am. A woman trapped in an aging male body. It’s enough for some people to take drastic steps. But not me. I’m too stubborn lol. Hell, I am not letting my PTSD get me no way will I let this either.

So now you know a bit of my background. Now my reasons for AO. All those years of hiding I’ve had a few relationships. They of course were doomed from the start but I did mention that I’m stubborn right. One reason I can say is that out of all the times I’ve had straight vaginal sex I can count the number of times on one hand that I orgasmed. By myself there is no problem. Not a lot of pleasure but it is a release of tension. Anal play is pleasurable but a lot of work solo. Finding a partner is just about a non-existent possibility as there is no gay community around here and plus my situation is so messed up what gay guy wants a guy who’s a woman but trapped in an aging male body lol. Then I discovered my mechanical partner. And wow. While I have yet to have the full blown anal orgasm, I have been able to have a regular one while that stupid tube of flesh remained decidedly soft. I hope with practice to achieve the full blow and I will continue. I am stubborn.

Ashley

adventurista

Re: Hi there

Post by adventurista » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:55 am

Hi Ashley,
Welcome here. I don't think there are any other trans members...at least none that post regularly. Hopefully you see some value in joining the community here though. Shame that you had to wait so long in life to find a way to be yourself but at least you got there. Enjoy the explorations!

AnnoMundi

Re: Hi there

Post by AnnoMundi » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:21 pm

There's one other trans member that I know of, I think she's called Princess Erin. And quite militant.

As for the OP, welcome to this place, and I think when Nietzsche coined the phrase, that which does not kill me, only makes me stronger, he had you in mind. Inspirational stuff. I hope you find what you're looking for!