Hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
455sk18

Hello

Post by 455sk18 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:00 am

Hi all, i am glad i found this great site, i've been looking for a while until i decided to register here.
I've been with my girlfriend over 4 years now and we've been having anal sex for 3 years now and the last 2 years we've been having only anal sex.
I've been always fascinated of her big sexy round ass and we were talking about having anal sex and then we did it and found out it felt awesome, after our first anal, we did anal again. :) Then for about a year of our sexual activities 3/4 had been vaginal and anal sex few times on a month, however we felt too curious about anal sex so we started having anal sex more often and then it was like 50/50 vaginal and anal sex. We loved and enjoyed anal sex so much that we started having anal sex more and more and as a result from 2015 on, we've been having only anal sex. She joked that when we were having anal sex first time that "it feels so good, that we might get hooked" and now we've both totally hooked on anal :D

Haunter

Re: Hello

Post by Haunter » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:58 am

Welcome here 455sk18! Glad to hear your shift towards AO :)
Also glad that you chose from the start to have an avatar: it's useful to, and funny too!
By the way is the girl in the picture one of you two or is that just a random photo?
Think, it's free ;-)

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:08 am

As Buttwoman has previously said, anal only women arent born, they are made. Welcome to our friendly community!
The Sgt

455sk18

Post by 455sk18 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:52 am

Haunter wrote:Welcome here 455sk18! Glad to hear your shift towards AO :)
Also glad that you chose from the start to have an avatar: it's useful to, and funny too!
By the way is the girl in the picture one of you two or is that just a random photo?

Hi & thank you!
It is just some random photo.

455sk18

Post by 455sk18 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:53 am

Sgt_Valk wrote:As Buttwoman has previously said, anal only women arent born, they are made. Welcome to our friendly community!

Indeed :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:52 am

Welcome! Was going anal only a conscious decision between the two of you, or is it just where you naturally ended up after gradually having more and more anal and less vaginal?