Hello from Austria ...

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
analogue

Hello from Austria ...

Post by analogue » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:01 am

Lucky to find this unique place with so many nice people.

We are a couple in the mid 40s, practising analsex since our first date. Somtimes more, sometimes less (it's hard with two little kids around all the time). After family planning was done, my wife got an IUD for birth control, and it will last until next year. Looking for a reasonable alternative afterwards, i stranded here.

At first, AO sounded pretty weird, but after reading all your stories of success i was convinced. You are a really helpful support.
We talked about it and finally decided to make a trial period, starting with an anal only August :D

Let's see, how it will work for us ...

Greetings from Vienna

Analonely

Re: Hello from Austria ...

Post by Analonely » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:04 am

Good luck on your journey; you may find this commitment bringing a very special type of intimacy and "complicity" throughout your lives. :)

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:06 am

Welcome here analogue! I'm sure you will have a very good time here

Just a curiosity: how did you find yourselves involved in anal from the very start? Was it a coincidence, was it the reason of your date or while chatting did it turn out that you both liked it? :)
Think, it's free ;-)

analogue

Post by analogue » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:33 am

Thanks for the welcome!

Well, i think it just happened. We knew each other a few years before jumping into bed, so we were no strangers. It was a hot night and i asked her, if she likes anal sex. She said she tried it a few times, but wasn't happy with the outcome. It seems, that i did something different, because she liked it pretty much, and we did anal sex almost every time we had sex these days.
Family life let the anal-ratio decreasing to nearly zero. Now that the kids are more independent, its easier and we can enjoy more often ...
AO since 01 August 2017

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:24 am

Hi analogue! Congratulations on deciding to give anal only a trial. If you both already love anal and make the effort to stick out the month anal only, I have no doubt that you'll both fall in love with the anal only lifestyle.

SmoothEnergy101

Post by SmoothEnergy101 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:01 pm

You have an awesome wife if she's willing to convert to AO, I mean awesome!
Glad I found this site, AO may be a life saver!