So glad i found this place!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Anallover84

So glad i found this place!

Post by Anallover84 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:04 am

:D So i thought i was just weird as I never knew that there were other women like me who actually WANT an anal only sex life and not just doing it just to please their boyfriends (as most my friends do). I first started anal only with an ex boyfriend as birth control messed me up so much i got depressed. Anal meant i could have sex as much as i wanted without worrying about getting pregnant our having to take the pill. It was a struggle at first not gonna lie, but after about 2 months i found myself enjoying it and having much better orgasms. This lasted about 2 years but then unfortunately we broke up. Since then ive dated a few men but they cant understand why i simply just dont WANT vaginal sex AT ALL. Its made me think that there is something wrong with me so i googled it and found this place! I'm glad its not just me! Hoping to find some advice on how to turn my next boyfriend into an anal only lover too!! xxx

Buttwoman

Re: So glad i found this place!

Post by Buttwoman » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:07 am

Welcome. I'm an Anal Only single woman. I don't have much trouble finding guys that want anal, but they get weird when you say Anal Only. They usually ask what's wrong with you.

Analonely

Post by Analonely » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:06 am

Anallover84 wrote::D So i thought i was just weird as I never knew that there were other women like me who actually WANT an anal only sex life and not just doing it just to please their boyfriends (as most my friends do). I first started anal only with an ex boyfriend as birth control messed me up so much i got depressed. Anal meant i could have sex as much as i wanted without worrying about getting pregnant our having to take the pill. It was a struggle at first not gonna lie, but after about 2 months i found myself enjoying it and having much better orgasms. This lasted about 2 years but then unfortunately we broke up.

We have very similar stories. Maybe you're my ex-girlfriend. :lol:
Anallover84 wrote:Hoping to find some advice on how to turn my next boyfriend into an anal only lover too!!

I'm gonna give you the advice I always give: be honest but ease him into it. Men are systematic by nature, so they will generally pack it up women, "tits", "pussy", etc. in a single "box". When you take out one of these — and keep in mind you're not just taking any of these but likely THE most "important" variable — the natural response is to confuse them greatly. It would be like "taking out" the most distinctive feature which allows them to identify you, desire you and relate to you. Not because of "the hole" itself but because of what represents — women. This may sound as an objectified view of you as a woman (and, more important, as a person) — and to some extent it is — but men tend to see things in this direction (within a certain range, of course).

I guess the best way to do this is by trying to bring him back to you and how the act will feel for yourself and you both. If you can show him how you feel about it, be the act on itself, how it feels for you or how it may feel to you two, I think it will be easier for him to relate to it without feeling the natural estrangement.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:21 pm

Welcome here Anallover84. With my poor practical experience I'm not able to help you, but I usually hear that for MEN it is suggested to slowly drive things to the AO direction. Maybe for WOMEN the best strategy is different? Let's see...
Think, it's free ;-)

F655A

Post by F655A » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:00 am

I can admit I would not like NO vaginal sex, even though I prefer anal. However, I know I'd be fascinated to ask questions and learn why. This, in itself, would be immensely titillating. I know I'd be fascinated by the fact that a woman wanted only the kind of penetration that I myself could also experience, and this would be a turn-on. So, though I'd be somehow sad to be banned from a woman's vagina, it would be fun learning to get over it.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:15 am

Hi Anallover84! Welcome to the forum.

Anal only men and women both can find themselves in a difficult position when seeking new partners. There's definitely nothing wrong with you, it's just that the anal only lifestyle is still relatively small and unheard of by many people, and it can take a bit more explaining for someone to understand it. Not everyone is going to be interested, and that's okay too.

Be relatively up front about your anal only needs when with someone new. You don't have to advertise it in advance or make it the first thing you talk about, but after you've gotten to know someone a little bit and conversation naturally drifts to sexual topics, bring it up then. Better to get it on the table early, after you know if you like each other, but before too much longer, so if it turns out that you're incompatible you can both discover it early and keep looking instead.

If someone likes you but is on the fence about the idea of being anal only, you can always try suggesting a bit of a trial period, going for a few weeks to a month with him and seeing what he thinks then. Most people end up loving it after a little while of getting over their preconceived ideas favoring vaginal.

Sgt_Valk

Post by Sgt_Valk » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:53 pm

If it is a big problem, tell them vaginal sex hurts. Big and small. But anal is great no matter how big. That will slim your search because those that need vaginal in their lives will kinda just fly by without any penetration. Be up front though, before you end up in the bedroom. You may not be experiencing physical pain, but it probably causes emotional pain(not enjoying something can be seen as a pain).
The Sgt

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:53 pm

Sgt_Valk wrote:Be up front

Just not literally!