Long time reader, first time poster

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
amorous945

Re: Long time reader, first time poster

Post by amorous945 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:39 pm

Thanks for your input, Louise. It's especially nice to hear a woman's perspective on anal sex, and even more so when she prefers it to vaginal intercourse. Although you're right, "some" guys have hangups about anal sex, I would think that this is far more the exception than the rule. Hearing other guys input on anal sex pretty much comes a dime a dozen, so for me it's nice when the standard belief that anal sex is something women only "endure" to please their partners and are otherwise ambivalent towards is refuted by a woman.

Reading your comments about guys sometimes striking your cervix during intercourse and killing the mood reminds me of a woman that I was once in a relationship with and had a similar experience, and I consider myself on the smaller side, penis wise. We would be having a lovely time together, and then all of the sudden she would just cry out in pain and freeze for a few seconds. There was never any rhyme or reason to it, it was just a random occurrence. We also had anal sex fairly regularly and, though she was very hesitant to acknowledge her enjoyment of it (it was plain to see that she really did enjoy it), she was very reluctant to ever really admit it, because on some level I think she felt that it was threat to her womanhood and a perversion. I distinctly remember once when were having anal sex while she was on her period that her responses were far more enthusiastic than almost anytime I can remember during our "regular vaginal" sessions. I asked her about later, and she shrugged it off by saying that her body was just "fooled" and didn't know the difference.

prettypink

Post by prettypink » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:47 am

amorous945 wrote:Although you're right, "some" guys have hangups about anal sex, I would think that this is far more the exception than the rule.

You can say that again. However, my thinking, broadly speaking, is that those "hang ups" are caused by other women. They are made to feel guilt for simply wanting to try something different, expand their horizons, or in some cases do what comes naturally to them though no fault of their own.

These are rare cases though, when the guy is actually resistant to the idea when his partner is clearly willing. If found nearly all guys open to anal, enjoy it and normally develop a strong leaning or preference for it if they are allowed to explore this side of their sexuality.

taylork

Post by taylork » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:53 pm

Hello louise sorry i didn't say so before. I loved hearing your story. It would have been easier if my girl had been like you from the begining but we got there in the end and now she enjoys anal every bit as much as i do.

I couldn't believe your guy was hesitant though. Most guys would jump at the chance for anal only. Does he do it because he wants it now or because you want anal? Does he admit it is actually much better than vaginal now?

myttia

Post by myttia » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:18 pm

louise wrote: After that relationship failed, for reasons other than sexual, I dated a lot of guys (I'm late 30s) and I'm now with someone special, who despite his initial reluctance (guys have hang ups about anal sex too) has seen the way it's changed my sexual experience and is happy to have sex anally with me.

So how did that work for you with dating? Did you broach that topic early on in the dating to 'not waste time' as it were?

Also im curious if you dont engage in any clitoral stimulation either.