New & Excited

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnxiouslyAnal

New & Excited

Post by AnxiouslyAnal » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:01 pm

For about 3 years my wife and I have talked about doing anal only for small periods of time. Last year, we did No Pussy November for the first time--for about 2 weeks before she gave up and wanted vaginal sex again. We both love anal, but, for some reason, we just haven't been able to make a longer go of it. "My pussy would miss it too much," she says a lot.

Recently, we had a pregnancy scare and started talking about permanent birth control options. But neither one of us are entirely ready for that. She can't take hormonal birth control for a variety of reasons and what we were doing just became full of anxiety and no longer felt entirely safe.

So she brought up the idea of just doing "butt stuff" for awhile.

We haven't had vaginal sex in nearly nearly a month because of the entire situation that happened ... but we had anal for the first time in awhile the other day, and knowing that's the only way we'll be having sex for the foreseeable future was such an intense turn on. I was on top of her, between her legs, inside of her ass and I could feel the warmth and wetness of her pussy pressing against me and I kept thinking how empty it was going to be. And I just thrust hard inside of her, looked into her eyes and told her this is how I always wanted it to be, that I never wanted to go back to her pussy this time. She came super hard from that--like she always does when we talk about doing anal only. But didn't otherwise respond to it.

This feels different than the previous times since we have a real reason to avoid vaginal sex this time and not just for a kink. My goal right now is to just keep it going as long as possible, so see how long we can go this time without her suggesting condoms and vaginal. And try to push it further and further along.

Anyway, I've always been a big fan of this forum and of the Tumblrs, so it's exciting to finally feel like I may be part of it.

Canassman

Re: New & Excited

Post by Canassman » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:54 pm

welcome! I hope things continue to go well for you two. Probably a good idea to have a follow up conversation - not during the heat of the moment... to confirm she's enjoying this as much as you are, or at least that she's willing to continue having you take the lead if she's into submissiveness... Best of luck! keep us informed

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:12 pm

Welcome, and congratulations! I agree it's best to continue communicating to make sure you're both fully on board with the idea as things progress, but it sounds very positive so far!

AnalAnnaLisa

Post by AnalAnnaLisa » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:20 pm

AnxiouslyAnal wrote: I was on top of her, between her legs, inside of her ass and I could feel the warmth and wetness of her pussy pressing against me and I kept thinking how empty it was going to be. And I just thrust hard inside of her, looked into her eyes and told her this is how I always wanted it to be, that I never wanted to go back to her pussy this time.

This is so hot!!

A vacant pussy is a huge part of the allure of AO for me too :) Welcome to the forum and good luck to you and your wife!
ANAL ANNA LISA - Anal Only for 3 years.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:36 am

Agreed, that's very sexy—as is an empty pussy and a full ass in general. That has always been a huge appeal to me, and is probably the primary attraction of AO that got me started down this track, beyond just a general preference for anal sex.

AnxiouslyAnal

Post by AnxiouslyAnal » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:03 am

Just an update:

We've now been anal only for just over a month. And we've been having a lot more sex now than we did when her pussy was involved. I think maybe the taboo of ignoring her pussy and focusing solely on her ass has really gotten us both in a very sexual mindset or something.

The other day during sex, I kept pushing her hand away from her clit whenever she'd reach for it while I was fucking her and told her "I said we're fucking done with your pussy, that means your clit too, stupid." (she's very submissive and into degrading stuff sometimes) and that just made her absolutely crazy.

Afterwards, we talked about that and she told me that it was a big turn on. And I said that I really got off on the idea of not letting her touch her clit, because I wanted her to give up her pussy completely. And I asked her how she felt about that.

Again, she admitted that it was a big turn on but that she didn't know if she could deal with it long term. I told her it would make me very happy if she gave up her pussy, her clit, and her orgasms for me while we were doing anal only. No masturbation of any kind.

So we talked about it for awhile and she agreed that while we're doing anal only she wouldn't touch her clit at all and any masturbation would be anal only masturbation.

So, let's see how that goes.

She seems much more into it this time than the previous times we've tried anal only. I think that pregnancy scare really threw her for a loop.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:41 am

That sounds very positive, and very sexy too. Keep it fun for her, too, and keep communicating about what she needs to enjoy being strictly anal only and make sure to fulfill that for her, and she'll probably be willing to continue with it as time goes on, if the results are overall positive for the both of you.

AnxiouslyAnal

Post by AnxiouslyAnal » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:16 pm

An update:

We've continued being anal only this time. We haven't had any moments where we've come close to going back to vaginal. We're still both happy being AO, though my wife does admit that she misses having something in her pussy.

Since my last update, her pussy has been completely empty. Not only no cock, but no toys or fingers either. She has been on long term orgasm denial and clit avoidance. This has made her incredibly submissive. More than she's ever been. She loves it possibly even more than I do. We talk about it--away from sex or the bedroom--once every two weeks so that we're both still on the same page. She misses touching her clit when I'm in her ass, she misses masturbating with her clit, and misses cumming ... but she's just mentally really into the denial and being a vessel for my pleasure.

All of that has led to a lot more experimenting with various BDSM type stuff.

She's been really into the idea of getting a clit shield, or chastity piercings. I think the idea of that is insanely hot. But I want her to think I'm not going to say yes, so she keeps trying harder to convince me to do it. She literally has not had an orgasm since August. I trust that she's being honest and not masturbating behind my back.

She gets incredibly close to the edge when I'm in her ass and telling her that she's never going to cum again. That her pussy & clit are useless. I told her once that I was going to have her clit removed and she had to pull away from me and just not move because she almost accidentally came just because of how extreme the dirty talk was.

Deciding to go all in on AO this time really changed the way we have sex and opened up a ton of fantasies.

I had no idea she'd be so into the denial aspect of all of this. That was really surprising.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:35 pm

Sounds like wonderfully fun times for the both of you. Thanks for the update!

Are chastity piercings and a clit shield something you think you might seriously do eventually, or are they just a fantasy motivator? Have you experimented with orajel or other numbing creams that temporarily remove sensation from the clit?