Hello~

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hello~

Post by analsexonly » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:12 am

When you say the benefits are becoming clearer, what in particular are you referring to? I'm curious which benefits are manifesting most for you.

enberash

Post by enberash » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:47 am

Well, I like I said above, using my penis made me feel bad, so getting away from it is good. Also it's helping me to enjoy anal even more. And so far, my mood has generally been better. Maybe I misspoke, but that's generally what I meant. >__<

F655A

Post by F655A » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:30 am

I'd advise not getting down on yourself, if you do happen to stimulate your penis. You will only get yourself locked into a useless vicious cycle. I'd advise to INTEGRATE your seemingly conflicting drives, and understand them for what you can truly discover them to be.

I, myself, have gradually moved away from needing to orgasm, even with penile stimulation. Loving the female of the species as I do, I find it useful to remember that the penis is the analogue of the clitoris. I've found a way to practice a form of edging, while anally penetrated, so that I can now avoid getting hard. Although I easily could get hard, I choose not to, in order to focus on the feeling of anal penetration. In working with myself, rather than against parts of myself, I have found the pleasurable and energizing affects of sexuality without the escalation to orgasm, and its often depleting effects. Personally, I feel that I've found a fountain of rejuvenation, by integrating my female self with my male self, all without conflict of any sort whatsoever.

enberash

Post by enberash » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:08 am

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure things out myself.. Some things have happened in real life that I haven't really been focused on sex at all the past few days.