Hello~

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
enberash

Hello~

Post by enberash » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:08 pm

Hi, everyone. I've always been fascinated with anal, and once I spent some time searching for what feels right.. there's really only one answer.

I'm going to try to switch to anal only for Anal Only August, and then hopefully forever. I kinda missed the first two days, but after masturbating using my penis for hopefully the last time, I think I need to try to switch to what actually feels good and actually gives me pleasure. I've always been ashamed of many things and it's hard to be myself.. I've always known I've liked anal, and that it felt better, but I just didn't do anything about it... it's so easy to just do whatever with my stupid penis than to take the time to actually love myself, I guess...

My penis never really gave me much of anything except an extremely short orgasm and then I would feel depressed afterwards, whereas my ass feels good constantly. It doesn't matter if I orgasm or not, I can feel satisfied regardless. I've only orgasmed once while stimulating myself anally, but I think I may have accidentally been stimulating my penis a tiny bit so I don't really count that. Touching my penis while masturbating anally pretty much immediately kills the good feelings from my ass and if I orgasm, it's that stupid penis orgasm I hate. So I'm going to have to deny myself release through my penis, which is the only reason I kept using it.

I hope to not relapse, but maybe knowing people are here to help me will keep me from doing so.. I don't know.
Since I'm trans (MtF) and only attracted to women, I'm not sure what my future will be like, especially since the area I'm in sucks... but this is something I need to do. I need to get rid of the urge to do something that doesn't really feel good and makes me feel horrible after.

I'm not good at introductions, I don't know.... Feel free to call me by my username, or Lizzie. Either is fine.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hello~

Post by analsexonly » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:20 pm

Welcome to the forum, and to Anal Only August! Thanks for sharing and introducing yourself. Keep us posted as the month progresses, and we'll do our best to encourage you along the way.

Have you considered physical chastity as a way to break old habits?

enberash

Post by enberash » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:28 pm

I've considered it, but if my will is that weak, I probably wouldn't last very long, knowing myself. I'll have to tough it out. I'm already predisposed to not wanting to touch it, I just have to keep that focus when I desperately need a release.. I may have to buy a chastity device if I can't do it, but I want to see how far I can go on my own desire to finally feel comfortable with myself. And thank you for the welcome. I'm shaking nervous talking about all this >___<

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:08 am

Some find that physical chastity helps them with their will—not just because it's foolproof and actually prevents access, but because it serves as just enough of a reminder to bring your mindset back where you want it to be.

No need to be nervous at all, we're (nearly) all anal only here in some form, so you're in the perfect place to be talking about it.

You might also want to check out /r/ProstatePlay, /r/CumFromAnal and /r/chastity on Reddit for some additional communities.

enberash

Post by enberash » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:39 am

Thank you for the info~ :)
I'm already excited about having made it almost 4 days (just a few more hours), although I guess that's not really hard stuff.

Haunter

Post by Haunter » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:36 am

Hi Lizzie! Look, there's nothing to be ashamed about yourself's desires, as long as they are clear. For a long time, I myself somehow felt that way because I used to be a catholic and you know in religious stuff sexuality is always seen as a delicate topic and so on... I got rid of that mental dependence and also now I know it's almost always a wise move to fire anything threating my freedom of thought/expression, so be free yourself! :)

And by the way here is the perfect place on Earth for these things. We are very open and supportive, you will find out with your own eyes. Enjoy the journey and good luck for your anal only August!
Think, it's free ;-)

enberash

Post by enberash » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:26 am

Thank you so much! ^_^
Trying to set clear goals so I don't get discouraged~

enberash

Post by enberash » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:24 pm

I've been anal only for a week!
i'm excited for the future~ Next milestone for me is two weeks~

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:22 pm

Congrats! The first few weeks are always the hardest if you're new to it, so before long it will likely get easier and you'll fall more into a new routine and habit.

enberash

Post by enberash » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:25 pm

Yeah, it was a bit rough at first, but I think the benefits are starting to become clearer. I still could very easily fall back to old habits, so I have to be wary.