An Ass Fanatic. :)

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Anal biscuit

Re: An Ass Fanatic. :)

Post by Anal biscuit » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:08 am

analsexonly wrote:
Anal biscuit wrote:I got to admit that anal sex is so much more different than vaginal sex and gives a heightened sense of pleasure for both the sexes. If only more girls in the world were attracted to the idea of having themselves anal trained and sweetly fucked in their asses then the world would have been a much happier place. :D :D
Glad to have found this place.
(excuse me for my not so well English language) c:

I think you'll find a lot more girls are open to it than it appears on first glance. Because of fear of judgement from less sexually enlightened individuals and fear of attracting the wrong kind of partner who doesn't have the sort of care needed to make anal sex or an anal only relationship work, it's less common to openly advertise an openness and interest in anal, but it's present in a lot of women.

This website has helped me a lot in understanding about how much common it is in women. They just need to be introduced properly in a loving relationship. But that also depends upon how open she is for trying new experiences and maybe showing some perseverance.:)
Don't you see that ass moving and slaying?