Hey all

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Poko1970

Hey all

Post by Poko1970 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:59 am

Hi,
I'm Poko, and a 46 year old guy from the UK.
Was married for 23 years where anal was completely off limits. Tried it a few times and she HATED it no matter how gentle or patient I was.
Now divorced and have been living with a Czech girl for 3 years who LOVES it (she had tried it before but said it didn't do much for her, but says she adores it with me, which is quite a compliment!). It's been a fantastic change from not really enjoying sex much in a totally vanilla marriage to a very active and experimental sex life where I am not worried about sharing my innermost fantasies.
Although we are not exclusively anal (yet) EVERY "joining" does end with a good anal session and when she cums, I virtually have to scrape her off the ceiling afterwards.
We enjoy plugs, using dildos anally (and yes, that does include on me too) and she seems to enjoy playing with my arse as much as I enjoy playing with hers :)
It wouldn't be a big step for us to go anal only, but we haven't yet. She likes vaginal as foreplay to get her motor running, but I'm pretty sure whe'd have no problem with an AO month (with clit play)
We've introduced some fairly big dildos for arse play and it surprised me how much I enjoy it when it is done to me too. It took me a bit of getting used to and to relax enough! She gets a very naughty look on her face when she picks up a toy to fuck me with.
We enjoy anal very much and it brings us closer together and I'm convinced it adds a special bond and added sense of intimacy between the two of us.
She likes a bit of tying up, and nothing more than when she is tied up, blindfolded and I spend an hour or two playing with her lubricated winking hole with various toys before sliding my cock into her hungry arsehole. It's not often we get that much time spare though.
In short, we both love anal sex and it forms a huge part of our sex life.

I never knew how good sex could be until I met her and my lifelong "fetish" has become a reality and a daily part of my life.
I feel very lucky to have found her.

Thanks all, and keep posting. I enjoy reading your posts.

Poko

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hey all

Post by analsexonly » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:26 am

Hi, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear anal wasn't an option with your ex-wife. It's hard to open someone up to anal when they're dead-set against it from the start.

Great to hear that you've found an anal loving girl now, though! I definitely suggest working up to going full time anal only with her.