Hi, I'm Frank in Atlanta.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
ATLanalonlyfan

Hi, I'm Frank in Atlanta.

Post by ATLanalonlyfan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:51 am

I was in a nice anal only relationship and I really enjoyed the dynamic. Now, I'm seeing a girl that's intrigued by it, but she doesn't want to take the leap. She's curious about chastity belts, too, but nervous. But, she enjoys the anal sex. If any anal only girls want to share, I'll let her see your post. If you're in Atlanta, would love to chat and see if we hit it off.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hi, I'm Frank in Atlanta.

Post by analsexonly » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:54 pm

Hi Frank, welcome to the forum.

How long did your previous anal only relationship last, and how did it come about? Were you AO from the start, or is it something that your relationship evolved into?

How often are you having anal with your new girlfriend? Maybe just try gradually increasing the frequency of anal with her until it's what you're doing most of the time for a while, and then approach going fully AO again at that point. Otherwise, try for just a short trial period at first? Say you still want to try going AO with her, but you want her to be comfortable with it too. Since she seems like she's curious about the idea, what is a period of time she would feel comfortable going anal only as a trial period? A month? Two weeks? A week? Don't be afraid to start small and work up to AO if that's what she needs to be comfortable with the idea without feeling like she's committing to something big and scary up front.