Hi guys!

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Dream1

Hi guys!

Post by Dream1 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:47 am

Gday guys,

I found this board a few years back and created an account, but don't think I ever posted. Thought I'd take time to finally introduce myself.

I never actually knew there were this many people like us out in the world, so it's nice to see we aren't the only ones.

Myself and my partner have been together now for years and been anal only for nearly all of it. I had always been into anal from since I could remember, while my girlfriend was never interested until we started experimenting. We took it very slowly, often I would slip a finger in during sex or I would rim her during foreplay etc as a means of relaxing her and getting her used to it. Eventually I ended up fucking her in the ass one night and it was very anti-climatic. She said it wasn't bad but it was fine and I thought that would be the end of it.

However shortly after our first time having anal sex she asked for it again, which was a lot better. She even came from anal simulation alone. After that she claimed that was the most powerful orgasm she ever had. It was like I was heaven. Within months we went to an anal only lifestyle. I get my kink and she cums the hardest from it. I haven't fucked her pussy in years.

I suppose, reading a few of other people's stories, we do have a bit of a dom/sub lifestyle. We do prefer bondage with her as the submissive, and she's also a fan of butt plugs and the like.

Shes bissexual and we've recently tried experimenting with other people but run into alot of snags in the anal area. It's hard to find other girls who are into butt stuff without being intimidated, or who understand the anal only lifestyle. So if it happens it happens at this point.

I always thought we were some wild sexual liberated couple but it is nice to meet people with the same ideas.

Nice to meet everyone!

analsexonly
Site Admin

Re: Hi guys!

Post by analsexonly » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:57 am

Hi, welcome, and thanks for introducing yourself! Great to hear that you've gotten the anal only lifestyle you wanted and she discovered how much she loves it in the process.

I know there are some others here who play with others regularly and in some cases have had some success with introducing them to anal or AO, or at least keeping sessions AO when playing with them, even if at first that's just some rimming and maybe fingering to introduce them to it without being intimidating at first. And when they're hesitant to try that, group sex where you and her do anal and let others see how much the both of you enjoy it and how much fun it can be can inspire them to try it themselves even if they aren't ready at first.

Haunter

Re: Hi guys!

Post by Haunter » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:19 am

Welcome here Dream1... The major part of those who enter here thought so many like-minded people would have been too much to ask for! :) I myself was totally astounded.
Think, it's free ;-)