Hello From Texas

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
majorgummie

Hello From Texas

Post by majorgummie » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:22 pm

Hello everyone, after about a year of following, I finally signed up. I am a north Texas cowboy. I like many of you, am glad to find this community. As many of you have expressed, I felt like a perv most of my life for my AO preference. I was married for 16yrs to a wonderful woman. She never touch my ass, nor did she want to have any thing touch her ass. She passed 2yrs ago :cry: and I have recently started dating again. And I cannot tell you how glad I am that anal is no longer the most taboo topic on the menu. :D

My experience with anal began in high school, with a wonderful GF who hated condoms and loved sex. She went AO quick and I loved it. In the army, I experimented with anal with prostitutes and learned a lot. But after leaving the service, I found college girls loved to suck dick, but anal was completely off the menu. :x

Is seems that to most people outside of the anal community, anal and scat are the same thing. :roll: That is a shame, because I believe that people should explore all manner of pleasures with the people they care for.

My sister and daughter put me on to Tinder, but it is so full of scams. And while I have had anal sex with several women, AO is not what they are looking for. Plus, I really enjoy the D/s relationships and couple this with the AOL and it makes it hard to find a right fit.

Plus, I have firmly decided not to waste my life being sexually unsatisfied. I know what I want, what I am looking for. And not being open to AO is a deal breaker for me. I understand that most relationships with have to develop into AO and may not start there. But if a woman is completely turned off or makes me feel less for my preferences, I will not waste my time.

I spent 16yrs with a wonderful woman to who did everything right, except in the bedroom. It was so vanilla and I was so disappointed in our sex life that I considered divorce. But work, children, family and life got in the way. I sacrifice my desires for something else. :(

This time will be different. I would love something 24/7, but short term fun is fine as well. But this time, I willcheck the trunk before I buy. :lol:
Last edited by majorgummie on Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haunter

Re: Hello From Texas

Post by Haunter » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:47 am

Welcome here, majorgummie, thanks for sharing your story. I hope now you will find a partner who will fit all aspects as you like ;)

By the way your sentence in which you wrote you considered divorce made me think... If all the rest in a relationahip is going well, you two love each other, family is good etc., would sex then be a sufficient motive to leave? This question is not addressed personally to you, but open. I might be unexperienced but I summarize my view with this: "the missing of the cherry on the cake is not enough to throw the cake into the rubbish". If I were one day on a similar situation I guess I would discuss with my partner to work out a solution. And if (as I recommend) Jealousy is not welcome, then one could seek cherries elsewhere without shame, just to mention a way. What do you think?
Think, it's free ;-)

majorgummie

Post by majorgummie » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:55 am

Hello Haunter,

I believe you are correct. It was not enough to leave, therefore I didn't. But I have regrets.

Maybe I being selfish. I just thought that she would change or that could make her change. But I quickly understood, that it is not my right, even as a husband to change people, if they do not want to. So my advice to people who have a special kink, is that if it is important to you, discuss it early. I'm not talking about the first date, but within the first three to six months. Don't waste your and your partner's time if this is not going to work.

Now this is only if it important to you. If you indifferent or just curious, then this will probably not be problem.

But I will say, I thought the same way at the beginning of my marriage. I thought well maybe I could change her or ease her into it. And when she said no, no, and no again, I gave up and thought 'well that was the horny kid in me'. My wild and crazy days were behind me and I could let it go. But over the years, it sat in the back of my mind and grew.

I am sure that if you poll the community, you will discover that most people's kinks get stronger as they get older. We learn about our bodies, desires, and preferences and tend to develop them.

AnnoMundi

Post by AnnoMundi » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:13 am

I remember the comedian Chris Rock saying that women can't go back in lifestyle, as in used to a level of comfort and living, and men can't go back sexually. Once a kink has made it on the menu, it's there to stay. He then made the joke of the new girlfriend calling the old girlfriend and saying 'You licked his ass? Damn! Now I have to lick his ass.'

Bubbles

Post by Bubbles » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:48 pm

Hello gummie. I’m in Pasadena Texas. HMU bubblesthebutt@gmail.com
Hi I’m bubbles from Euless Texas