Male From Allentown Pennsylvania

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
SmoothEnergy101

Male From Allentown Pennsylvania

Post by SmoothEnergy101 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am a straight male who is completely in love with anal. I only ever found one female who was cool with the AO lifestyle. She loved it, and would quite honestly want it more than I could give it! I have since moved onto a new girlfriend and am no longer in touch with my ex, who was AO.

My new partner is into anal, but not AO. She really loves vaginal sex but sometimes, although in the mood for sex, I am not in the mood for vaginal sex. I love a woman's anus so much I though I was weird. Most of my partners will allow for anal every once in a blue moon, but my fantasy is a woman who is all about anal.

Maybe this site will help me find that.... I'm not looking for a one night stand (although I'm cool with those), I would like to meet a woman who's actually into an AO lifestyle, that'd be pretty cool. This site is self explanatory so that'll help cut out the weird 'fetish' discussion that inevitably comes up. In any case it'd be cool to talk about it on this awesome site's forum.

Thanks for reading!
Glad I found this site, AO may be a life saver!

Haunter

Re: Male From Allentown Pennsylvania

Post by Haunter » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:06 am

Welcome here SmoothEnergy101. And thanks for having added an avatar from the start: I recommend them since they make this forum experience more enjoyable! :)
Think, it's free ;-)

SmoothEnergy101

Post by SmoothEnergy101 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:59 am

Thank you Haunter!
Glad I found this site, AO may be a life saver!

Simba

Post by Simba » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:22 am

Hi SmoothEnergy101!
Haunter wrote:And thanks for having added an avatar from the start: I recommend them since they make this forum experience more enjoyable! :)

In context, I sort of imagine what Hulk is doing...

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:26 am

Welcome!

While there are certainly anal only women already out there, as well as women who prefer anal and would be very open to going anal only, the vast majority of AO partners/relationships are built gradually over time. She loves anal—that's a good start. Slowly work towards more and more anal, focus on giving her lots of anal pleasure, talk to her about how much you love sharing anal with her, and just keep her in a happy, satisfied anal mindset. Not pushy about anal, just lots of anal positivity. Over time, you'll likely be doing anal a lot more at the very least, if not shifting fully to it.

Or you could just see if she'd be up for an anal only challenge month, like No Pussy November coming up in a month, where you challenge yourselves to go anal only for one month and see where things go from there.