Getting back to it.

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Storm

Getting back to it.

Post by Storm » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:25 pm

Hey everyone.
I am here for obvious reasons, we all love anal.
Me and my half, are having life get in our way of sticking to the program.
ME: IT support from printers and broken phones screens all the way to enterprise cross continent encrypt communication support.
HER: 15 years younger, finding herself.

We are perfect together, regardless of the age gap, we are getting married in the summer of 2018, even if the marriage will be frowned upon and probably not attended by both sides.

We been together for more then 2 years now, and had more anal at the beginning then we do now. Life gets in the way, I have a solid time of work but my half some times has radical shifts.

Back in my bartending years, I never cared about food or stretching, getting ready for the events... But I find now more and more diet is important.
I used to be a bartender Slut, for a good tip you can take me home, never really cared of it was a male or female, even couples. I love anal as much giving as reviving, honestly will be here admit to what I like more............

With my wife to be, we are struggling with being prepared for the anal, ether bloated, or other bodily functions that we just say fuck it and go the other way.

If anyone has any suggestions, recommendation, or just we are here for you, would be nice to hear. We both are in the same state of mind of switching to anal only, but lacking... Something... No idea what.

Thanks for reading.....