Female french anal slut

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
Frenchanalslut

Re: Female french anal slut

Post by Frenchanalslut » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:11 am

Thanks! Yes I'm taking measure to become one : I'm doing more and more anal sex. But I have sex with several men, and some don't like anal sex ... I know, I should get rid of them ;)
Also I don't think I'm capable of having anal sex everyday. It's painful. I'm working that :)
And the last thing that keeping me of being AO right now is that I'm not able to have anal sex for a long time. It's really painful when it last more than 15 minutes..

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:41 am

If you work to gradually increase the frequency which you have anal sex, as well to start wearing a butt plug regularly for as long as it's comfortable each day (increasing the time gradually), you'll find that both of those issues resolve themselves within a few weeks.

As for partners who don't like anal sex, I'd have to agree, if you want to become anal only, you may just have to face the reality that you aren't sexually compatible with them to the level you might like. To begin with, you could start to be anal only on your own time when you masturbate and stop using your pussy entirely for any solo play, then work on phasing it in with your partners.

Frenchanalslut

Post by Frenchanalslut » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:54 am

Thanks for your advices.
I wear butt plug once or twice a week, 10 hours each time (more or less).

For the others men it's a question I have to think about but I'm not ready right now :)

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:11 am

I think you'll find that increasing the days per week that you wear that plug will help you a lot in being able to have sex more often and how long you can do it for. The trick is to get to where your anal muscles stay relaxed and flexible most of the time. (Not loose—they always default back to being closed when empty—but in a state of increased flexibility.) Regular plug wear every day or every other day can help a lot with that.

Opus 54

Post by Opus 54 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:18 am

^ This is really good advice. Most people don't realize anal sex isn't inherently painful; how it feels is completely dependent on how relaxed your anal muscles are. In many cases, this requires training the muscles, just like you'd train any other muscle in the gym. This muscle just happens to be in your butt and you're training it to relax.

French Lover

Post by French Lover » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:06 pm

Well, thank god you don't have to wear a butt plug every other day to enjoy anal sex more.
Reading your post make me think that maybe you are not using enough lube, or maybe not the right lube. Do you use silicone-based lube?

Frenchanalslut

Post by Frenchanalslut » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:48 pm

I already love anal sex. It's getting painful after a while because my master has a very long dick, so he's going "far" into my ass. When i have anal sex with others people I don't feel pain.

analsexonly
Site Admin

Post by analsexonly » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:10 am

Some depth training with a thin, flexible dildo can help warm you up and straighten things out temporarily deeper inside to better accommodate him.

Sideguy4U

Post by Sideguy4U » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:50 pm

You English is fine. Are yo still practicing 100% A/O sub lifestyle? You can DM me.