Anal fanatic from central Virginia

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
TheQuietStream

Anal fanatic from central Virginia

Post by TheQuietStream » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:09 pm

Sup y'all. I'm a 22 year old butt freak from central Virginia who's been fooling around with his butt for 7 years and has been addicted to anal ever since.

I remember way back to when I was quite young I had some sort of inexplicable fascination with butts. As I got older and my sexuality developed (with a little poking around on the internet), I discovered that I had an entirely exclusive focus on the anus. Everything I could think of doing with one came to the forefront of my desires. I wanted to touch them, taste them, feel someone from within them.

At one point I began to wonder what it would feel like if I tried it on myself. And for 7 years now I have been an avid fan of all things anal. My philosophy towards an anal only lifestyle is that not only is the only sex I have in the ass, I also incorporate anal into my daily life. Daily plugging is as much a pleasurable act as it is a utilitarian one for me. If my ass isn't feeling something, then it doesn't feel right.

My dream is to one day find a true anal only relationship; I find it to be the most intimate form of sexual interaction. It is often the most forbidden fruit.

I'm glad to be a part of this community and I'm very interested to learn about everyone else here and their dive into the anal only lifestyle!