Brazilian wants asshole used and abused

New to the forum? Introduce yourself to the other members of the community. Share a little bit about yourself and your anal only experience and motivations.
AnalizeMe

Brazilian wants asshole used and abused

Post by AnalizeMe » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi there! I'm a Brazilian pole dancer ( yes, that's actually true) who dreams of satisfying a man's every anal wish.

I discovered I really like dirty, deviant anal fun. I love it when the man is really into it and wants to make my asshole the star of the evening.

I want a man to give me orders so I can submit to him and take it in the asshole any way he dictates.

I want him to describe in detail what he'd like to do with my ass, or what he'd like me to do for him. I like it when they love the smell and taste of ass...and when they stuff their fingers or cocks inside and then put it in my mouth.

I really like it when a man asks me to open my butt wide open with both hands to show off my blinking asshole, which he then fingers...using one finger from each hand then spreading it wide and sticking his tongue deep inside.

I especially love it when I can take his full hard cock all the way up in my ass and in positions where he goes the deepest possible.

Then I would love it if a man would pull his cock out, then stick it back in, over and over as he admired and stretched open my gape.

Is it just me or is this the perfect anal party?

Well, my ass is very curious and very willing to please. I'd love to have men tell me all sorts of strange things they'd like to do with it.

Right now my boyfriend is the most adventurous I've ever met, he does all the stuff I described above.

The thing is I want more. I think I can be of public service by offering up my asshole for creative men to use and gape.

I'm really excited about being here! Can't wait to connect and get to know what sort of anal play you're into! I'm so curious, tell me!

Lots of love from Brazil. ;)

MrAnal

Re: Brazilian wants asshole used and abused

Post by MrAnal » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:55 pm

Nice to see another anal adept from Brazil around here
Bem-vinda!

luv2play45

Post by luv2play45 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:45 am

Reply at your own risk.

sftloml

Post by sftloml » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:29 am

Yum
Your ass is my cock-holster.

Spiller2006

Post by Spiller2006 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:17 am

Love the smell of ass

Sideguy4U

Post by Sideguy4U » Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:25 pm

If I ever cum to Brazil i hope its in your ass. Best Wishes.

MiltonFromBrazil

Post by MiltonFromBrazil » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:33 pm

Greetings. I'm from Brazil too. Discovered this forum past week.